July's Rune Circle Sign-Up

silverwings94

Count me in again please....
Question will be posted as soon as my head clears up from the wedding this past weekend,Too much celebrating if you all know what I mean.

Edit to add question:

What wiil the rest of this year be like for me?

hippiewitchie

I'd like to be in again!

i don't have a question at the moment, but I'll come up with something before you post partners- I hope :)

OK, Thanks RachelCat for the idea! My birthday is also in July. What is in store for me for the coming year?

Thanks!

rachelcat

Me, me! Sorry I missed last month. I'm back after a vacation so I don't feel so overwhelmed with stuff to do.

Since my birthday is in July, my question is "What does the coming year (my 52nd year!) hold for me?"

.traveller.

I guess I will give it another try. I'm not sure on my question yet. I'll edit it in later.

ETA

I am wondering about my life path, am I really doing what I am meant to at this time?

blackstormhawk

My question:

We've been having a lot of upheaval at work ... no raises this year (we're serving fewer people than we need to to hit our break-even point), guys who are working with you one day, and are suddenly unpersons (like in Stalinist Russia or 1984) the next ... nobody mentions that the guy is missing for three or four days when a supervisor comes by and says "X isn't with us anymore." "Yeah, we'd noticed, but we weren't sure if we were allowed to say anything." So, my question actually is ... What do you see for me in terms of the employment scene in the coming months?

silverwings94

Posted my question in post 12

BridgetJones09

July Runes Reading Cyrcle

I am still on time to join??? u.u

BJ09

franniee

I'ld like to join in again.

My question is...... the shop I read at - East West - closed their doors yesterday, we got 24 hours notice, What is my next step?

AJ

Ouch. Sorry Frannie. We aren't seeing any improvement in the economy on the west coast either.

Just bumping so everyone remembers to get their query in.