My spirit guide reading! Woohoo!

Vega Lyrah

I got this idea from KafkasGhost's "One for All Of Your Spirit Guides" spread
(http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131097), but I didn't use the spread! I did, however, use their questions. After each question I would reshuffle and ask the next question, using Wood33's Yes or No spread (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=128668) if I needed clarification.

This was my third reading ever, but my first doing anything outside of Celtic Cross. Even the Yes or No thing was new! I need your help and insight, as I ask a few questions along the way. I especially need help with Spirit Guide #3 if you don't want to read through everything. Thank you in advance if you decided to take on my mess! lol

Quick question before I start: I repeated some questions because something didn't add up. Does that mess anything up or will I still get the answer I'm supposed to be getting?

1. How many spirit guides do I have?

I drew the 3 of Swords and double checked it with Yes/No... it came out as a maybe. Because of that wishy-washy answer, I tried again, and got the Ace of Swords. I consider the Ace to be translate to 14, 1+4=5. So, I asked if I had 5 spirit guides with Yes/No and I got a definite yes. So, I have 5 guides!

2. How many of my spirit guides are male?

I expanded on KafkasGhost's spread by adding sub questions. This answer made me bounce around in my seat squealing like a little girl, it was SOO perfect. I drew the Five of Hearts! It depicts a little girl standing in the forefront with a man in the background, like a protector! How amazing is that? They're all male. I confirmed this with Yes/No.

3. I would have continued with, "How many of my spirit guides are female?" but I knew the answer to that. So, I went out on a limb a tried something. I asked, "How many of my spirit guides are animals?" It's possible to be male and animal/totem. It got sticky here, kept on getting strange answers and maybe's to back them up, so I told them I'll skip this for now. They agreed.

4. How many of my guides would like to communicate with me during this reading?

I got yet another Three of Swords, and a maybe that those three would indeed speak.

5. Here is where I started my individual questioning. I identified each speaker as Speaker #1 on so on.

Spirit Guide #1

This guide felt light-hearted and youthful, even though I had no idea what the cards meant. (I have to research them still!)

1. Tell me something about who you are; your personality.

Two of Wands: He is a powerful person, but not in a overbearing way. He is confident and bold, not afraid to approach any problem with courage and originality, and willing bears the weight of the problem on his shoulders.

2. Why are you with me; why are you my spirit guide? (Related, past life relationship, personal interest, assigned)

The Moon: I think he's here to balance me out because he is such a strong individual. He is because of my anxiety and depression... almost saying, "Wake up! Snap out of this nonsense, you are stronger than this!"

3. In what situations are you most present?

The Wheel of Fortune: He is here when I make a move for positive change in my life. Right now, I guess he's here because I am attempting to grow spiritually.

4. Tell me of a situation in my past in which your presence was very strong.

Princess (Page) of Pentacles: This is a point where I've decided to get up and get out there... do something with my life and find my bliss. I assume this is referring to when I decided to start college?

5. What would you most like me to know at the moment?

I drew three cards here...

Queen of Pentacles
The Magician
Nine of Hearts

I think he's telling me that I need to embrace that warm, nurturing, full of love and light woman I know I am. To reestablish my trust in others. Doing this will bring me a sense of being fulfilled, and good things will come my way.

Spirit Guide #2

This seemed like a fatherly figure who is almost harsh in his guidance. I could feel that he was very annoyed with how slowly I shuffled. Afterwards, I thanked him for his patience!

Queen of Pentacles: He is a nurturing, loving, trustworthy man. He approaches a problem with a calm and practical approach. He really is a father figure! He must have just been annoyed at the moment.

2. Why are you with me; why are you my spirit guide? (Related, past life relationship, personal interest, assigned)

Temperance: I assume this means that he wants to lend that calm, practical energy to me. Like I said, I have anxiety and tend to get quite frazzled with confronted with a situation.

Five of Swords: He is there when I am in dark, turbulent times. During these times, I tend to throw what I know is best for the whole aside and do things out of hurt or spite, acting completely out of character.

Prince of Wands: Apparently, he was there during at time I was acting completely selfish and foolish. I can't think of anything right off hand, but I'm sure there was more than one situation.

Princess of Pentacles
Ace of Wands
Seven of Hearts

Right now I'm living in excess, so I need to move forward into something productive. I need to keep my head on my shoulders and maintain my confidence. Not sure I'm grasping all of this.

Spirit Guide #3

This man felt comforting, safe. I felt protected. When I drew the Prince of Swords, I joked that he was my "knight in shining armor" and I got chills!

Seven of Hearts: I have no idea what this may mean about his personality. None of these traits are befitting of a spirit guide, right?

Prince of Swords: He is with me to be my sword. He is logical whereas I think with my heart. He is quickly decisive and firm in his stance, whereas I tend to weight the options and become wishy-washy.

The Hanged Man: Maybe this means that he's there when I finally let go of my anxiety and actually think? I don't know.

Six of Pentacles: He was in there in a situation where I felt powerless and out of options. A breakup comes to mind!

Ace of Pentacles
Four of Hearts
Queen of Swords

Again, the theme of "get cher butt up and accomplish something, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do it!" Also, the theme of regaining my trust of others.

I asked if there was anyone who hadn't spoken who would like to speak, and I got a maybe. I told him that since it was a maybe, we can wait 'till next time.

I almost forgot, but I remembered to ask all of my spirit guides what they would like to tell me collectively. I drew three cards again:

King of Hearts
Two of Wands
Queen of Pentacles

This is basically a summary of what everyone else has said! Be nurturing and loving, and have the courage to pursue what you desire. Keep your cool in difficult situations. Regain your trust in others.

I also thought that the Three of Swords was important as it kept popping up and falling out when I shuffled.

Three of Swords: Heartbreak, loneliness, and betrayal. Yup, there's still a faint bitter taste of that on the back of my tongue, but I'm trying to move past that.

Thanks for reading if you've make it this far, I love you for that. :) Thank you all!

Oh, and thanks spirit guides! :)

Equanimity

This post has been huge for me! Its been amazing. I just ask the questions too and then follow it up with YES or NO spread. To make sure I'm on the right track.

I have always known the name of one of my Spirit Guides that I found out through an Angel Reading. I have been using the cards to connect with and communicate with him as well. There is also another Spirit around me and I found out his name as well. Truly amazing and very powerful.

Thank you
Tania