Medieval Scapini - Seven of Coins

Lady Iron Side

Seven = Large fortune

Winner at the head of the table: money, wealth, successful dealings, profit, finance, currency, perseverance brings rewards.

Page of wands - cursing - good player, not suffering to badly: No success in farming, slow progress, growth, obstacles, to enterprise, promises destroyed, procrastination, nurturing a project or plan, business recovery, work decision needs careful consideration.

Page of cups - confident - puts down bet, placing coin on table: gain through hard work, taking inventory, investment, patience, trust, taking a break, perfection, goals achieved in due time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reversed:

page of Swords - desperate - his bag is empty: anxiety, setbacks, loss of money, worry, melancholy, torment of spirt, care, attention, poor investment, lack of achievement

Page of Coins - stares at winner - puts down losing card: unwise investments, uneasiness, impatience, distrust, suspicion, wasted efforts, minimal rewards

Rosanne

Hi Lady Iron Side!
Just wondering where you got 7 Coins = Large Fortune from?
I drew this card for today and actually had to evaluate whether to change Banks. It took a lot of phone bartering and dealing to get the problem solved- but there was no loss of money.
~Rosanne

Lady Iron Side

well we know that Coins relates a lot to money management, etc. this is the lucky number 7, winner takes all or losses all. everyday we gamble with our money, investments, jobs wages, etc.

how I got (seven = large fortune) well u did get a large fortune, no loss of money when dealing with your bank issue no did u have to change banks. so u gain what u already had. It can also mean winning a lottery ticket, winning an increase/promotion at work wages. etc. I have always received a good fortune when I get this card in a reading, knock on wood..lol