Ancestral Path tarot book

Astraea

Khatruman, I'm so glad that the problem with totalcampus.com was worked out amicably. By reading the book while you wait for the deck to arrive, you'll be way ahead of the game. Let us know what you think of the cards -- hope you like them! :)

Moongold

fairyhedgehog.........

I got the deck before the book and it spoke to me immediately. It is just a stunning deck.........and I found myself reading intuitively right away.

I practised with it in Your Readings and Mimers helped me quite a bit. She added some understanding and background stuff from the book. The book is well written and illustrates that there are original themes in the cards themselves as well as the whole deck.

You've probably guessed. I got the book too.

Moongold

fairyhedgehog

I did get it in the end, Moongold, and it was useful. I have looked at it occasionally to help me understand a card and it was very interesting about the wands court cards. I thought they looked so 'unfiery' until I read about them.

All the best,
fh

Moongold

Hey.......I just looked at the date on this post and realised that the discussion was ages ago.

Can't remember how I saw it........just floated by :)

Anyway, I love the deck fhh, and I'm glad you got the book - will go back into my time capsule now.

Minderwiz

Before you retreat into your time capusle Moongold - a quick thank you for reminding me about the book. I have the Ancestral Path too, but no book :( and your resurrection of this thread has shown me a Christmas present that I can start angling for :) :)