Who am I spread....

214red

Who am I spread
**1*5**
2**3**4

1-Who am I when I face the world (public face)
2-Who am I as a lover
3-who am I in the workplace
4-Who am I at a party
5-Who am I when I am alone (private face)

This is a spread i wll be using in the next synchronicity circle, i thought i would also post this here.
the concept of the spread is to see the different facets of us as people, and the different sides of us we show at different times.
I will post an example of the spread also to show how it works

214red

Example reading only…(i made up the cards and its not based on an actual reading)

1-Who am I when I face the world (public face)Strength
Strong and in-control, she tames people, but is never tamed, she shows her strength and people do not try and cross her

2-Who am I as a lover-8 of swords
They are restricted as a lover, they do not feel able to express themselves fully and often spend lots of time worrying that something they say will cause issues. Really wishes to be submissive…

3-who am I in the workplace-King of swords
They are logical, calm and rational. Things are done in the proper order , lists are made, things are done on time , they are perfectionists

4-Who am I at a party- Queen of wands
Its your party you’re the hostess, you have made the canapés (or rather ordered them in), everything has been accounted for, its all organised, and things will be great, if people know how much trouble you have gone too, the only problem that could happen is that your not praised enough….that is likely to cause a tantrum!

5-Who am I when I am alone (private face)-4 of pents
When your alone you hold on tightly to what you have, you are secretly worried that if people saw you like this they would not like you, but your protected by the things you have, the money you earn, they lifestyle you have. You know however that this protects you, but also imprisons you, you wish you could be free and be yourself in public, but people are too used to you being strong and powerful, if they saw your vulnerablilities, would they still like you?

PedroEmperor

Wow... It's brilliant. Both for others and for ourselves. Congrats. ;)

littlestar

Thanks so much fo sharing this spread, i just tried it and found it to be very accurate.

214red

am glad you both like it!

YoungCancer

I'll try this spread as soon as I can. Looks like it is going to be great.