spreads on your pc

Wendywu

Yeah - I don't mind at all not being able to surf on company time - after all, I am a tad busy on occasion... You don't get coffee breaks. (Although smokers sneak outside the building, which I think unfair).

I didn't know Orphalese runs from a stick - that's useful to know.

I generally just don't use my cards in working hours - seems the easiest way round it all.

If I'm in my own office, I can have whatever I want up on a browser as long as the work gets done :) I like that attitude, but it does make me very conscientious in ensuring I get all the chores sorted.

gregory

Wendywu said:
Yeah - I don't mind at all not being able to surf on company time - after all, I am a tad busy on occasion... You don't get coffee breaks. (Although smokers sneak outside the building, which I think unfair).

I didn't know Orphalese runs from a stick - that's useful to know.
Well, I THINK it does.... I can't see why not. Ask purple_scorp. She knows everything about it !

AprilFool

Le Fanu said:
What annoys me most is that those who smoke get no end of 5 minute breaks to nip down to the street and puff away. ... I think of all their penalised non-smoking workmates upstairs.
Quick OT comment....It's like that at my workplace in the U.S., too - most annoying!
Le Fanu said:
I give a site less than 10 seconds to make sense to me then I click the little red cross.
Back on - I'm with you on the complicated sites...as cool as it may be to shuffle, I'm not willing to read through 5 windows to learn how to reveal the spread.
I was successful in finding the reading link on Llewellyn (you have to go to "Tarot & Divination" first, and then it's off on the right hand side of the screen). Once you get there, it's quick and easy and you have your choice of several Llewellyn decks to use. It can be as fast as just a single click if you like the Llewellyn deck and PPF spread; but there are more options.

Le Fanu

thank you! Now I found it!

tarotfaith

Le Fanu said:
I want something where the page comes up, click to shuffle and it's done.

I give a site less than 10 seconds to make sense to me then I click the little red cross.

You could use newagestore....they have options of 1,2,3, horseshoe and celtic spread ...only rider waite though ...Plus...the option of you shuffling and choosing your own cards or simply clicking express for the site to quickly generate cards for you ....

You can ignore their position meanings and just have your own with whichever number of cards you want to deal...

http://www.newagestore.com/Divination/Tarot/3-Card-Tarot.aspx

SarahRacheal

As a side note I'm one of "those smokers" and no matter if I'm working a 4 hour day or a 10 hour day I get a 45 min lunch break and I use that to go have a cig, I can't imagine being able to bog off when ever for one! can I come and work with you lot!?!

I do however get paid to play on computers all day so these links are coming in handy :D

Mitzy

I work at a call center and when it is slow (like 20 minutes between calls!) we are allowed to surf the web, read a book, whatever. I use Raven's Tarot site and Craigslist. Oh wait, Craigslist is where I am looking for a new job. Nevermind.