The World as Feelings

GoddessArtemis

Is it possible no one's asked this here before? I couldn't find it in 'search'. If you ask what are someone's feelings for/about you and get The World...does that mean they're TOTALLY into you, or COMPLETELY over it? :D

Can go either way, isn't it?

GA

AmethystEyes

Maybe you make them feel complete :D

chrissydogz

if i had to read the world card in this context i would say the person either feels a sense of fufillment or accomplishment. or if we are talking romantic feelings i would say pretty much you mean the world to him/her(corny i know)

PAMUYA

This is it, the end of their quest...this person is the world to them.

LovelyMissAries

On the contrary, I kind of would see it as a complete burden. That's not how I always read the world, but it's a thought. I mean, one woman holding up the entire world and trying to keep it in tact has to be tiring at one point or another, amirigh?!

GoddessArtemis

So if I'm reading it right (bear with me, had a glass of vino..lol)...everyone here thinks The World as someone's feelings for me is positive? Nobody thinks it means they're totally "over" it?

Because if that's so...I like it! :D

GA

willowfox

World is a positive feeling.

GreenMoonBeam

GoddessArtemis said:
Is it possible no one's asked this here before? I couldn't find it in 'search'. If you ask what are someone's feelings for/about you and get The World...does that mean they're TOTALLY into you, or COMPLETELY over it? :D

Can go either way, isn't it?

GA

It means (to me) you've achieved that special place in another's heart and soul.
You're 'IT'.... search over. Feel it is also acceptance of you good or bad.(Please imagine big cheesy grin, hubba hubba,hot...niice) :heart:

amateur

Another thought...They want to live with you, move in with you??????