Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

Moona

I just ordered LE Memento Mori drawstring bag of deep-green silk kimono. Now I'm happy I didn't get the black one because I think I'll like this color better. (There are four items left...)

Aerin

I am very surprised that all of the Page of Swords haven't gone...

The taffeta Memento Mori bags disappeared in a few minutes. I know because I saw the fb post around an hour after they were on sale and *poof*

OctoberGwen

Moona said:
I just ordered LE Memento Mori drawstring bag of deep-green silk kimono. Now I'm happy I didn't get the black one because I think I'll like this color better. (There are four items left...)

That green silk is gorgeous. I'm glad I ordered one of the taffetas, though...I love that the fabric was once an old dancing dress. :)

OctoberGwen

Aerin said:
The taffeta Memento Mori bags disappeared in a few minutes. I know because I saw the fb post around an hour after they were on sale and *poof*

Aerin, they were gone in SIX MINUTES. It was unbelievable...I was really lucky.

FaireMaiden

Aerin said:
I am very surprised that all of the Page of Swords haven't gone...
Nov 5-10 5:14 pm MST: I just checked the Page of Swords and there's 8 of them left! Yeah, I'm really surprised too.

Moona

OctoberGwen said:
That green silk is gorgeous. I'm glad I ordered one of the taffetas, though...I love that the fabric was once an old dancing dress. :)
There really is something fascinating in vintage fabrics. A piece of an old dancing dress must have gathered positive energy, joy and exitement. That's something very special. It's enchanting to imagine what my silks have experienced.

Aerin

OctoberGwen said:

I've got a green :D - it was the other LE bag I really wanted and hadn't been in the right place at the right time for :)

If anyone is wavering, the Page of Swords is lovely and the print is going to be very limited, 100 max Karen said on fb.