The Fool and Temperance and The High Priestess and The Pargod.

lucifall

The Fool and Temperance and The High Priestess and The Pargod.

-Fool and Temperance
Waite PKT XIV : “Under that rule we know in our rational part something of whence we came and whither we are going”
Compare this with:
Waite PKT 0: “The sun, which shines behind him, knows whence he came, whither he is going, and how he will return by another path after many days”

Note the PKT Text for XIV and the connection with our wandering Fool 0.
-Fool and HighPriestess
Waite PKT 0:“a young man in gorgeous vestments” ;“a wallet curiously embroidered”
Waite PKT II: “and the veil of the Temple is behind her: it is embroidered with palms and pomegranates”;“vestments are flowing and gauzy, and the mantle suggests light”

Also a connection appears in texts about the Fool and the High Priestess. The Garment of the Fool Waite calls Vestment and the Vestment is also mentioned in the text for the HighPriestess.
(Vestments are worn by Priests / Priestesses or people who conduct a worship service)
The Embroidery is also a connection, Waite mention this word both on 0 and II.
The curtain of the Temple on II is the Earthly reflection of the heavenly curtain of the Pargod, the colourtones of the curtain and the garment of the Fool are the same. Both they are rich embroidered.

Veil(curtain)-vestment-mantle are synonyms.

-The Pargod / De Guf
In my opinion Waite is referring/pointing to the Pargod, The Heavenly curtain is the Veil of The Throne of Glory, Embroidered as the curtain on the High Priestess and the Fool’s Vestment, which is His Part of The Pargod, His lives before, Now, and for the Future, all woven in the Pargod.

“All forms and representations in this world are depicted there, just the way they are in the world below. Only God’s Bride and the angel Metatron, Prince of the Presence, are permitted on God’s side of the curtain. The deeds of all the generations of the world, past and present, are printed there, until the last generation “ (Source Tree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism)

Or is he the guiding Angel, as Waite describes him as the Prince of another world? Is The Fool Metatron? Is the High Priestess God’s Bride? The only ones allowed to be on God’s side of the curtain?

The Fool we can see as YWHW’s Treasure-holder of the Guf, where all soles will return after Death guided by an Angel and Where all soles wait for their Angel, to get them, in order to return to Earthly Live.

“The souls of all those who have not yet been born are kept in the Guf, the Treasury of Souls, also known as the Chamber of Creation. There each soul waits its turn to be born.When the time comes for it to descend into this world, an angel is issued along with it,who accompanies it. It is said that sparrows can see the souls descend, and that is the source of their song. As soon as the soul leaves the Guf, it divests itself of its heavenly garment, and is clothed in a garment of flesh and blood.”
And “When the time comes for the soul to leave this world, the Angel of Death strips off the worldly garment, and at the same instant the soul is clothed in the holy garment that was stripped away when it descended to this world. Then the soul delights in having been stripped of its worldly body and in having its original garment restored. And the souls who have departed from their earthly bodies return to that same treasury, and fly before
the Throne of Glory in the presence of God. And when the time comes for a human to be born, the angel Gabriel puts his hand into the Treasury of Souls and takes out the first soul that comes into his hand. If the person is fortunate, a great soul comes into Gabriel’s hand; if not a spark of a soul inhabits the body” (Source Tree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism)

Jewish Myth teaches us that when the Guf is Empty, and the Sparrows will be still, the first sole to be born will be death and and our Life as we know it will end and the end of days will begin.

KariRoad

hi lucifall

Richard and Iona Miller have presented this view:

The concept of the Veil of Isis of the gnostic sects could be approximately equated with the Hebrew description of the veil before the Throne of God. The Jews called this veil Pargod. Gershom Scholem described this veil:

Metatron describes to Rabbi Ismael the cosmic veil or curtain before the throne, which conceals the glory of God from the host of angels. This cosmic curtain, described in the BOOK OF ENOCH, contains the images of all things which since the day of Creation have their pre-existing reality, as it were, in the heavenly sphere. All generations and all their lives and actions are woven into this curtain; he who sees it penetrates at the same time into the secret of Messianic redemption, for like the course of history, the final struggle and the deeds of the Messiah are already pre-existently real and visible.

Elsewhere, Scholem goes on to state that the pargod (curtain or veil) separates the One Who sits on the Throne from the other parts of the Chariot. Upon it are embroidered the archetypes of everything that is created.

...all the souls are initially woven into a curtain (pargod) that hangs before the Throne of Glory, and this symbol of "the curtain of souls" was both adopted and adapted by a number of classic kabbalistic texts. The entire past history and future destiny of each single soul is recorded in this curtain. The pargod is not just a mythical fabric composed of spiritual ether which contains or is capable of receiving a record of each man's life and works; it is in addition the abode of all those souls that have returned from below to their native land.

Thus, the pargod is a "consciousness field" conclude Richard and Iona Miller.

lucifall

Thanks KariRoad

KariRoad said:
Richard and Iona Miller have presented this view:
Thus, the pargod is a "consciousness field" conclude Richard and Iona Miller.

Thanks for this information. I was not aware of this research. This fits perfectly in a fairytale i wrote about the Spirit of Aether visiting the Priestess of the Silver Star. Unfortunately it is in Dutch, when you are interested i will translate it for you.

Light Luci(in)Fall

KariRoad

Hartelijk Dank, Luci(in)Fall:

We seem to share an interest in Tarot in de herstelde orde (I have book and deck). I wonder if it all relates together somehow? Ja graag, I would love to hear your fairytale, even a little bit!

Licht! KariRoad

lucifall

KariRoad said:
Hartelijk Dank, Luci(in)Fall:

We seem to share an interest in Tarot in de herstelde orde (I have book and deck). I wonder if it all relates together somehow? Ja graag, I would love to hear your fairytale, even a little bit!

Licht! KariRoad

Tarot in de herstelde orde, i also have. I was extremely interested in it for a long time. I agree with their point of vieuw of a total of 81 cards. Unfortunately my search for this lost one stopped somehow.
Lately the B.O.T.A. version is my favorite. I became a big fan of Mister Paul Foster Case. He brought all those pieces of All Surrounding Tarot together for me.

Here is the fairytale. It is One i continually change and rewrite. I hope you enjoy it.

The spirit of Aether visiting the Priestess of the Silver Star.
A creation-tale

This is a tale what starts in the time Before creation.
Even before this idea existed and even before this was a silent wish.
The real want still was not there. For that, the sea should be filled, with souls of consciousness, so the real WANT would flourish.
The world, as we know it now, was still empty and savage and the spirit of Aether was blowing above the abyss of deep dark water.
There is Pargodel, the spirit of Aether.

It sound perhaps strange, even a smattering cruelly, but this splendid winged angel child, angel of Life and Death, will later become the treasure holder of the chamber of souls. No animal, man, or other being will come ever this way near the First. Only Wisdom could also, as She is also from Before Creation. That sounds foolish again, because Pargodel was first. The other ONE is the First of the Firsts and that really makes a difference.

And Wisdom, yes, that will become, a man-made mystery
in human history.

Wisdom we might see as the female part of the He She. That is why Pargodel’s dress is the same as the veil of Wisdom and the heavenly curtain.

Pargodel is His most beloved and weaver of the heavenly certain. The He She is His minstrel, Pargodel will nourish the souls to come, to be and to go. He She is the soulkeeper of the First of the Firsts.

Pargodel is very special and unique. In the days which not yet existed, our Earth, which was not yet there, was the domain of Aether, the root of air of Pargodel. The source of its lightly existence. Aether was difficult to see, invisible even. And nevertheless to be seen by eyes who can see.

Smaller than light and air, Aether is everywhere.

Even in the hardest stone and in the hardest metal when they should have been there in that time.
Aether passes through everything. This is the reason why Pargodel is allowed to come through the heavenly curtain. Airy and lightly the He She shines its radiance. Everything has been filled and has been fulfilled by Aether.

When the First of the Firsts performed his First great Works, as it was him a foolish desire, there comes form in Chaos. There comes form created by this piece of Art. That was the time to sent Pargodel to the World to empty and fill the treasure chamber of souls. The first of the Firsts picked a high spot for Pargodel, so the He She could oversee all things created. With light steps Pargodel starts his journey on the highest mountain peaks. These steps are so light that they leave no impression in the ground.
Pargodel, the Moonwalker on his way to Luna, The Priestess of the Silver Star.

He She has taken a gift along for Her. It is a Rose, a White Rose. This rose is exactly as blank as the white sun behind Pargodel. Also the white hair wrist of the Magician shines this white. But the best match for the white Rose is the match with the white crown of the Priestess of the Silver Star.
Her crown gives the most precious reflection.
That is because This Priestess is Wisdom, and Wisdom was created 2000 years before creation, the greatest mystery is, that wisdom, is a she, but this is also a secret. That is why her curtain is the reflection of the curtain above and She is also allowed to pass the heavenly curtain, because She is the Shekhinah of the First of the Firsts.

Her crown reflects that Most pure White Light,

and that,
while she is,
in the meantime,
a Stone,
in Darkness,
alone.

Her radiance rules the tides of the Oceans, the tides of the lakes and rivers, and the tides of the waters of man, which were not born yet.
She is Heaven and Earth. She is Heaven on Earth, as it is written, As Above, So Below.
She connects Earth with Heaven through her Tempala Salomonia.
She is the connection of the Earthly temple and the heavenly temple where The First of the First dwells. She lives in His Earthly temple and has been chosen by the First, to keep balance on the world. In battle, Strife, in whatever what form, Future humanity should consult The Priestess of the Silver Star. In this way a world of balance should be possible. This because her reflecting light, regulates, as Flux and Reflux. And off course because SHE IS WISDOM.

Flux and Reflux in an endless play, powers not to see, but again possible to see for eyes who WANT to see. The High priestess Luna is just as pure as the white Rose, as the Fool is innocent as the white Rose.
Pargodel is dreaming along about the coming meeting with Luna.

He She is passing a garden with white roses and white lilies. A very beautiful serene place, this was a nice piece of Art of the First, decided Pargodel, a real piece of the Self consciousness of the First.
Satisfied Pargodel continues His Her chosen path.

Suddenly appears a heavenly concert of a bird. Looking to where this beautiful sound came from, Pargodel saw a nightingale. This nightingale radiates love for a beautiful white rose and sang to her. One thing is strange, this nightingale sings, and this, while, the First of Firsts, created this bird, with a chirping sound.
Full of attention studies Pargodel this elegant scenery. How curious. He keeps contemplate this For a while. This nightingale is so fullfilled with love for the white rose that it puts its body firmly against his object of love. It pushed that hard, that the heart of the Nightingale was pierced.
The Rose, object of his love coloured red, and this also happened with all the white roses in the garden. Above and Below.

Astonished Pargodel hits the road again. This, He She, should really discuss with the First of the Firsts.
There are happening things, that were not meant to be.

Sunken in deep thought about his Priestess the foolish Pargodel continues his her path. With light steps again.

When Pargodel enters the temple, he she kneeled, to show Luna respect for her Wisdom and heavenly radiance.

Pargodels travel was Victorious (7), he was able to reach the tempela within the time, The First gave Pargodel, to accomplish the mission.
Slightly frightened stares Pargodel to the hardness of the two pillars of duality. How hard, what antagonism. But, Between Pargodel sees a shining Glorious (8) white blue light. Blue light, the colour of the waters she rules, by the white light, Pargodel Understands (3). The light blinds Pargodel. What a Beautifully radiating reflecting light is coming from her Isis-Crown(1). This is the light which regulate all Strife (5) between the two. This is the light of Wisdom(2), She who nurtures Justice. Light of Beauty (6) and serene Love(4). Pargodel reaches the white Rose and solved into Aether in the curtain behind the Priestess of the Silver star. The airy character of Pargodel unfortunately forced him/her to leave the Fundament(9) of the Kingly(10)* Queenly tempela so soon.
As a thanks of the Priestess, Pargodel received Moondust.
This Moondust the He She spread behind the curtain into our Sea of Darkness, womb of our earthly existence.
This is how our Mother See was filled with the first soles.

Light from Darkness
Lucifall

*(1-10) Before leaving, the source of return, Pargodel flashes through the tree of life and solves into the curtain. Only his left hand comes through the curtain in order to spread the Moondust in the Sea of Birth and Death.

This little work will be kept under construction

KariRoad

Dank u wel (Thank you very much) :)