Testing new pendulum - ask your questions

theforgottenconsort

Ms Magpie said:
Thank you very much! I get that feeling also.

As per the Pendulum I would suggest cleaning them, salt water, direct sun light, ect. I usually use amythists or I have this lovely blue one now, which I don't know the name of the stone.

Btw what movement is a yes for you? no is back and forth, circle is yes, but it can go wishy washy - which usually is a fail on tests at work for me!

What a great thread! Love it, thank you kindly!

This post was very helpful for me. I've used pendulums before but never cleansed them, and thought I ruined them because of the answers they gave afterwards. ^^; (I tend to use mine for communications.)

Lovely thread btw. Your so nice giving these readings! =D

Noelle

Filipa, I have question if you are still testing.

Should I put my research into book form?

FaireMaiden

Filipa said:
hi

It said no to your question
Hmmm... I did a reading on this with my Pendulum and it said 'yes'. Oh, well. I'm off to the dentist to have it done, *s*.

Filipa

VenusRising said:
Does M miss me?

hi

it gave me a weak yes, so I guess M misses you a little ;)

Filipa

Ms Magpie said:
Thank you very much! I get that feeling also.

As per the Pendulum I would suggest cleaning them, salt water, direct sun light, ect. I usually use amythists or I have this lovely blue one now, which I don't know the name of the stone.

Btw what movement is a yes for you? no is back and forth, circle is yes, but it can go wishy washy - which usually is a fail on tests at work for me!

What a great thread! Love it, thank you kindly!

I do clean my pendulums along with all my gems

for me a yes is either up and down or clockwise
no is sideways or anti clockwise

your welcome :)

Filipa

Noelle said:
Filipa, I have question if you are still testing.

Should I put my research into book form?

Hi Noelle

pendulum said no

Filipa

FaireMaiden said:
Hmmm... I did a reading on this with my Pendulum and it said 'yes'. Oh, well. I'm off to the dentist to have it done, *s*.

Huh mine gave a very strong no, so my thought was that perhaps you've done it not too long ago and you should wait since it can be a little harmful

:)

VenusRising

this is fun, is my hair black?

Pao

oOoo me me :)

1. Am I left handed?
2. Does F want me back?
3. if not, is he playing games with me?
4. will i quit my job?

hope thats not too many! thx!