Testing new pendulum - ask your questions

SPIRIT HAWK

Filipa said:
yes

yes

yes

yes

eheh yes for all your questions, isn't that great? ;)

THAT REALLY IS GREAT THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THAT FOR ME THAT REALLY IS GOOD NEWS FOR ME :) XS-H-

Al Si'ra

Filipa said:

Oh my second question is a no :( but anyways the first is yes and that is something...thank you very much for this reading..

much love

Pao

Filipa said:
yes

yes

(skipping 3)

no

Yay! you got it right I AM left handed :D . I cant quit my job even though at times i want to and just cry because its not where I would want to be but you may be right that I wont quit :) and i hope #2 ir correct if the other two are right?! :D

if i can ask another....

Will our working together on a project (me and a guy) lead to love & romantic relationship?

Thanx!

Filipa

Pao said:
Yay! you got it right I AM left handed :D . I cant quit my job even though at times i want to and just cry because its not where I would want to be but you may be right that I wont quit :) and i hope #2 ir correct if the other two are right?! :D

if i can ask another....

Will our working together on a project (me and a guy) lead to love & romantic relationship?

Thanx!

oh I recognise that feeling!! I'm doing my best to get enough money to be safe and be able to quit this job. Wish you the best with that ;)

it said no to your question

Blueangel

Hi Filipa,

1. Would Morena trim my hair so it looks much better?

or

2. Should I just let my hair grow and pin it.

3. Does X have love & romantic feelings for me?

4. Are my current vitamin helping my hair?

Thank you,

Blueangel

Filipa

Blueangel said:
Hi Filipa,

1. Would Morena trim my hair so it looks much better?

or

2. Should I just let my hair grow and pin it.

3. Does X have love & romantic feelings for me?

4. Are my current vitamin helping my hair?

Thank you,

Blueangel

1 & 2 yes and no, so you should get it trimmed ;)

3. no

4. no

214red

I am curious

if your still open i would like to know
1) should i go to the workshop
2) do i have blonde hair
3)will i find a place to live before 11th october 2010

ta

moonspirit

Oooh I'd like to try Fillipa. How accurate are you finding your pendulum?

Questions

Will I get offered the job I'm applying for on Mon?

Will I be in a serious relationship with someone by the end of the year?

Does C at work like me in a romantic way?

Will mine and G friendship grow closer?

Do I have a mole on my nose?

Thank You! :heart:

Blueangel

Feedback

Hello Filipa,

Thank you so much for doing this for me. I did go to her to have my hair done and she did do a good job except that few pieces of my hair looked not right and I went to someone else to just layer those two pieces. So over all I feel much better about going to Morena but because she speaks spanish only and does not really understand english there is always going to be a barrier explaining. On the vitamin front I do believe they are working because my bathroom floor has less hair on the floor so I am assuming they are still on my head (at least I think or hope)

Thank you,

Blueangel

Filipa said:
1 & 2 yes and no, so you should get it trimmed ;)

3. no

4. no

Al Si'ra

Al Si'ra said:
Oh my second question is a no :( but anyways the first is yes and that is something...thank you very much for this reading..

much love

Dear Filipa,

I just came back for more feedback!

Remember my question about M. and whether he would call me ever..

he just did out of the blue..so your reading happened to be correct..thank you again :)