A Published National Novel Writing Month Novel Featuring Tarot Cards

Hedera

Hey, that's great!

I've just bought the book (after Tarotdame's review), but didn't know it was a NaNo-Novel!

Can't wait for it to be November again... :)

Inana

Thank you for sharing!!

I've been participating in Nano (and not finishing it) for some years now. It's inspiring to see someone can turn that into a published novel. I'm going to check this one.

By the way, do you know of other novels where tarot is part of the story?

Inana

allaboutsoul said:
Inana, it looks like you could check out this thread mentioning other novels including Tarot cards: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=91678

You could probably find more if you look around this part of the forum, too.

Thank you! Didn't noticed that thread. I usually don't look at this forum, but I will have to!

kaesrel

Inana said:
Thank you for sharing!!

I've been participating in Nano (and not finishing it) for some years now. It's inspiring to see someone can turn that into a published novel. I'm going to check this one.

By the way, do you know of other novels where tarot is part of the story?

I'm a fellow Nano non-finisher. If I have the time this year, I'll give it another shot. This time, armed with cards for inspiration!! :D

Also, that book sounds really good.

Inana

Yes, I should use some cards as prompts this year too... But the most difficult part is to find the time to write that much. ;)

I'm considering to read that novel. If anyone reads it first, please share your opinion on it!