Deviant Moon Companion Book

Asher

Whoo hoo!

Just got my shipping notice! I am beyond excited!

Asher (a huge Patrick Valenza fan)

nemodomi

Received! Thank you Patrick, it's beautiful! :) <3

(Media Mail folks, so be patient; I live relatively close to Patrick.)

rwcarter

I missed out on the first order, and got a shipping notice from Amazon that the second order (printing?) should arrive between 6/14-6/18. So very patient I shall have to be....

Rodney

Achlys

I just received it today! I have been so anxiously waiting for this book you have no idea
And it hasn't disappointed in the slightest
It's gorgeous.
If the card that came with it is a sign of things to come, I am beyond ready to purchase the deck.
If you haven't ordered a copy yet and love the deviant moon tarot, please do yourself a favor and buy it ASAP.
*Warning: If you live outside the US, shipping will be quite expensive as this book is gigantic and quite heavy

Winterchild

Soooooooo envious... I ordered mine as soon as pre-order were announced last July but once it ships it will still take ten to fourteen days to get to NZ... That's if it doesn't melt on route... It is way too hot here so if the book wants to arrive on an icy wind that would bed just perfect!

devilkitty

Rec'd in yesterday's post. It's quite impressive (and well-proofread, based upon the sampling I went through, which is becoming increasingly rare).

The number of the extra card I received is one of great personal significance, go figure. :bugeyed:

mayan

Just Received

What an elegant, qualaity labor of love. Absolutely beautiful on many levels.

Winterchild

My shipping notice is here.... !!!!

This is BIG I mean really BIG FOR ME...

May the postman stalking/red van dreams begin...!!

lightpers

Ah so envy!! I need that book asap. BD hasn't give me shipping notices, and i wonder if they really ever got the chance to get the book these months *sad

Scarlet Woodland

Ah so envy!! I need that book asap. BD hasn't give me shipping notices, and i wonder if they really ever got the chance to get the book these months *sad

BD just notified me that they're back in stock so hopefully yours will appear soon :)