11:11 or 111 is haunting me.

Ashtaroot

Hummmmmm tonight I just got 11:11
And it has been happening a lot lately. For me it is always 11:11, no variations yet so far.

Milfoil

Mod note

Hi everyone

I've been away on holiday for a little while so sorry that this has been left. I think the other threads about master numbers and number divination are over in the Divination section so I will move this thread over there in a few hours and leave a re-direct.

:)

foolish

i don't want to be a spiritual party pooper, but isn't this just another manefestation of how the mind works? we seem to notice things when they present as an order or set. in other words, when you see a group of numbers, your mind doesn't pay much attention to randomness, as in an address of 14697 main street, or the time of 10:47 am. but when you see them in a pattern like 222 or 11:11, the mind seems to pay attention. if we start with the sheer fact that we see a lot of groups of numbers everyday and add into the equation the possibility of some of those numbers appearing in patterns, we can assume that most of the time, those numbers go unnoticed. so, it may appear that there are a lot of patterns out there simply because of our mind's tendency to notice them.

another way of looking at it is that most of us probably don't notice how many times a volkswagon drives by, for example, but if you are playing a game of counting volkswagons, it seems like there are a lot out there. the last time i bought a new car, i started "seeing" the same car being driven by others. in other words, we tend to see what we are looking for.

LovelyMissAries

foolish said:
i don't want to be a spiritual party pooper, but isn't this just another manefestation of how the mind works? we seem to notice things when they present as an order or set. in other words, when you see a group of numbers, your mind doesn't pay much attention to randomness, as in an address of 14697 main street, or the time of 10:47 am. but when you see them in a pattern like 222 or 11:11, the mind seems to pay attention. if we start with the sheer fact that we see a lot of groups of numbers everyday and add into the equation the possibility of some of those numbers appearing in patterns, we can assume that most of the time, those numbers go unnoticed. so, it may appear that there are a lot of patterns out there simply because of our mind's tendency to notice them.

another way of looking at it is that most of us probably don't notice how many times a volkswagon drives by, for example, but if you are playing a game of counting volkswagons, it seems like there are a lot out there. the last time i bought a new car, i started "seeing" the same car being driven by others. in other words, we tend to see what we are looking for.

I understand what you're saying, but when I first started getting 11:11 everywhere, I wasn't looking for it. At all. I started noticing it after I saw it more than three times, and it was popping up in areas like the cash register, or the page number (I mean yes, almost every book is going to have the page number 111 in it, but the fact I saw it during this period just adds to the "intensity", you know what I mean?)

Five or six years ago when I was in high school and going through a really hard time, I remember I CONSTANTLY saw "4:44" on the clock. I always just happened to look at the clock at 4:44. Reading up on it recently, I believe it stands for healing, right? And usually a trinity of numbers don't follow me around like this, I don't notice them, they don't appear in such blatant ways.

If I was always checking the clock to see if it was 11:11 I would say numerology doesn't mean as much, but because it followed me everywhere I can't help but be curious about it.

Satori

Well there is alot of info on the internet about what 1111 means, and the companion numbers 2:22, 12:34, 3:33, 2:34, 5:55 etc.

Patterns are patterns. I think that when we begin seeing this number array that several things are happening. I think we are being put on notice that as Lightworkers we sort of live to notice the weird and wonderful and find a way to bring it back to the masses.

For each of us that is always a different message and we have different strengths and purposes. I think that there are different reasons that we see these numbers, and it comes and goes. I just came off of a time when I was seeing these numbers, and I notice this comes and goes for me.

I sort of try to watch and see what is happening with me in that moment. Did i just wake up? Did the TV just flash on a program that I need to see? Did the phone ring at that time or shortly after, and what was the call about?

I like to try to anchor myself into the moment to see what kind of embedded info is in my environment. Living the psychic and spiritual pathway is about making it part of every breathing waking, sleepign moment. These numbers remind me that I am living sometimes outside of time.

Maybe I'm needing to ground. Maybe I'm needing to be more in the moment. Maybe there is indeed some kind of biochemical event happening beyond my comprehension. This has been going on for me for years now, so I sort of note it and carry on, trusting that when I need to know what is happening, I will know.

Some folks say we get little downloads when our ears ring or we see these numbers, that it is part of the Ascension of the planet and of ourselves. I really don't know. I only know that every time that I see a number array that is significant I remember that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

Someone may be giving me info, and hey, right on. I can't do anything about it other than remain in the moment, take note of my environment, and continue on my spiritual path.

LovelyMissAries

Satori said:
Well there is alot of info on the internet about what 1111 means, and the companion numbers 2:22, 12:34, 3:33, 2:34, 5:55 etc.

Patterns are patterns. I think that when we begin seeing this number array that several things are happening. I think we are being put on notice that as Lightworkers we sort of live to notice the weird and wonderful and find a way to bring it back to the masses.

For each of us that is always a different message and we have different strengths and purposes. I think that there are different reasons that we see these numbers, and it comes and goes. I just came off of a time when I was seeing these numbers, and I notice this comes and goes for me.

I sort of try to watch and see what is happening with me in that moment. Did i just wake up? Did the TV just flash on a program that I need to see? Did the phone ring at that time or shortly after, and what was the call about?

I like to try to anchor myself into the moment to see what kind of embedded info is in my environment. Living the psychic and spiritual pathway is about making it part of every breathing waking, sleepign moment. These numbers remind me that I am living sometimes outside of time.

Maybe I'm needing to ground. Maybe I'm needing to be more in the moment. Maybe there is indeed some kind of biochemical event happening beyond my comprehension. This has been going on for me for years now, so I sort of note it and carry on, trusting that when I need to know what is happening, I will know.

Some folks say we get little downloads when our ears ring or we see these numbers, that it is part of the Ascension of the planet and of ourselves. I really don't know. I only know that every time that I see a number array that is significant I remember that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

Someone may be giving me info, and hey, right on. I can't do anything about it other than remain in the moment, take note of my environment, and continue on my spiritual path.

Beautifully said.

I too have tried perking up to see what's going on around me. Usually nothing very interesting, which leaves me puzzled and then I go back to work. But like you said, when it's my time to know.. I'll know. :)

Milfoil

Absolutely.

Conversely when stuff doesn't happen, when we look and there is no 11:11 or a particular bird in the tree or sign we were hoping for, what then? Are we paying too much attention or not enough?

The thing is, I can't predict when I am going to look at a clock but when these messages do start, why do I see them everywhere then after a few days, nothing, no matter how often I look? How come when they do start I seem to be just looking in the right direction at the right time?

If I wanted to get a message across an energy divide, I would use what would stand out and then encourage that being to observe ever time that image comes up precisely because it will be seen and recognised where a random image won't.

What I seem to be finding is that each person has their own inner metaphoric language, some of us share certain meanings, others have unique ones. The BIG key seems to be whether we take the time and effort to learn this language (and hence able to read more accurately the Universe around us) or simply dismiss it as chance, coincidence or bunkum.

jayem

Ah, numbers. I feel sometimes everyone's life is ruled by them. Mine are 2's and 4's, especially in regards to my dad. He died on 12/22/1998 when he was 44. He was shot at 10.22AM and was pronounced dead at 11.44AM. His number in numerology was 22. Every time I see 2's and 4's, especially 22 or 44, I know it's a sign from him. Sometimes a warning, sometimes a little message, sometimes just saying hi. Figuring out what it is all is kind of on me, going back to my gut feelings or the context when I'm seeing the number.

I think you might be getting a little message on the other side, whether it be from a deceased loved one or maybe just your guides. Remember your feelings or the context in which you're seeing the number for further help. If this is all without hope, maybe it's just a little 'hello' from someone. :)

LovelyMissAries

jayem said:
Ah, numbers. I feel sometimes everyone's life is ruled by them. Mine are 2's and 4's, especially in regards to my dad. He died on 12/22/1998 when he was 44. He was shot at 10.22AM and was pronounced dead at 11.44AM. His number in numerology was 22. Every time I see 2's and 4's, especially 22 or 44, I know it's a sign from him. Sometimes a warning, sometimes a little message, sometimes just saying hi. Figuring out what it is all is kind of on me, going back to my gut feelings or the context when I'm seeing the number.

I think you might be getting a little message on the other side, whether it be from a deceased loved one or maybe just your guides. Remember your feelings or the context in which you're seeing the number for further help. If this is all without hope, maybe it's just a little 'hello' from someone. :)

See? And this is exactly why I don't think it's hullabaloo. It's hullaballoo for people to believe in the superstition of 13 being an unlucky number, or wishing on the clock every time you see a certain set of numbers. When you keep seeing the SAME thing over and over again without trying, there's more to it.

It started after an online acquaintance introduced me to chakras, spirit communication and the like. Basically transitioning from using Tarot cards to being straight up intuitive. That's when I started seeing 11:11. Also, 11 is my personality number, which corresponds to Justice (or Strength in some decks) in the Tarot. Since I saw the combination everywhere, it's hard to determine if it was a message concerning my career, or just a message to me.

I have to say I haven't seen it very often this week. When we don't see it (often), does that mean the message has gotten through to us even if done so subconsciously? Or does it mean the spirit has taken a vacation and will try back later?

I think it means multiple things because I'm a multi-topic thinker, lol. It kind of takes the fun out of it when we're allowed the freedom to deem it whatever we think/want it to be. I'd very much know what my guides (and grandma) have to say if it's them waving hello.

MantraTarot

it must be a sign-- i just saw this thread and started to read it at 11:11am. :laugh: