Ouija Board...uhhh?

amethyst57

a friend of mine, knows i use a pendulum...she recently bought me
a ouija mouse pad that she said would be interesting to use with a
pendulum...have yet to try it though...

amethyst57

speaking of my previous post...
does anyone know of a good instructional book or website on using the pendulum with a ouija board?

danny.mac85

You know I am probably one of the only people who like Ouija boards. I see them as any other tool that you use to divine and speak with spirits: Tarot, oracle cards, pendulums,etc.. Though they are a pretty direct way of doing so. The only draw back I have ever found is that a persons own subconcious can take over and run with it. It has happened to me with a friend of mine. Something I didn't know could happen.
I firmly believe that you get out of them what you put into them and that attitude and expectations do have a lot to do with it.
Fear is a big thing I do know, but fear is a way to actually bring the nasties to you. It feeds them a strong sort of energy and makes them better able to mess with you, thus building more fear, a never ending cycle once that begins. That is why taking direct actions often help people out it builds up their confidence and breaks that chain. You can burn them you can throw them away, it is not the board that is the magic it is you.
I also don't believe that it is a portal to anything. Beings are around us Constantly. What I think happens is that it sents up a sort of beacon that shines like a hazard light in the spirit world that draws things to us and it opens a kind of awareness in us, a hightened sensitivity if you will. We begin to notice things that we wouldn't have maybe noticed before. That is always a danger when you decide to explore spirituality, and you have to be careful of your attitudes and thoughts. If you expect to be scared you will be, if you think this will draw demons to your door, it just might.
Disclaimer: The above statements are my own personal beliefs and may not fit into everyones world views. None of the above is in anyway a slam on others beliefs as well, I am a pretty flexible person so I generally can change views if brought an arguement that makes sense to me. Please do not be offended I only state my views in hopes that it can help someone.

Oh I also hope all that makes sense!

Cheers!

Danielle*****

NamasteIndia

i have been trying to use the ouija board and automatic writing from a long time now. But there as been no progress. The ouija does not answer my queries and the auto writing leads to a dead end.
I just stick with my tarot since other things dont seem to work at all. Also i find dowsing quite boring.

amethyst57

no progress with my ouija either, with a pendulm or a planchette...
maybe i'm doing something wrong or not in the right frame of mind...idk...
dowsing and tarot work well for me...

SilentxMoon

Thank you all for your input, and after awhile I've realized the Ouija Board is not that bad and I've found myself to believe that depending on what mind frame you sit down with the Ouija board will affect it. Negative attracts negative, and so on with positive. Sure it is a portal, but it's all on your intentions. Yes, a few paranormal things out of the ordinary have been happening, voices, things falling, and noises. It's normal, just put yourself in their shoes. The only thing that seems to work for me is the Tarot cards and the "Yes" and "No" on the board. Everything else is hard. Most people have trouble getting other tools of deviation to work and that is because it just doesn't fit them. Yes it is frustrating, but we all have our own gifts.

Blessed be!

SirRushing

cronegoddess54 said:
I tend to agree with the board being just a tool like the tarot cards. I have used it and have not found any negative with it. Always ground, and protect yourself is my belief in any type of divination, meditation etc..
CG

I agree. The Ouija board is no more spookier than tarot cards. I think people get all hyped about Ouija due to the Judeo-Christian scare tactic that it is evil due to the fact that it takes years to understand tarot, but Ouija is the most simplest divination tool that anyone that have little to zero divination skills can use. And probably a lot of people thinking it was joke got scared when the board told them something factual about their lives and it tripped them out.

You can break, destroy a Ouija board. Nothing will happen. It's all in your head. How can a wooden board be a portal to evil spirits. That is like saying me tearing up my tarot cards is a portal for evil spirits to come into my home.

I have a Ouija board underneath my for about 6 years. Nothing has happened to me strange. And quite frankly, Ouija for me don't work. I have tried to do it by myself because I can't get anyone to Ouija with me and the planchette don't even move.

I guess the big old evil spirits from the dead don't want to talk to me. Boo hoo. They hurt my feelings by ignoring me. LOL

Amanda

I haven't used a Ouija Board for the simple fact that I don't think I have the patience.

But what I do before getting into mediumship readings is ward myself and ask the Archangels for protection.

This is how I do it:

Sit facing North and say,

"Before me Raphael, behind me Gabriel..
On my right hand Michael, on my left hand Uriel..
God above me, God below me, God in front of me, God behind me,
God all around me.

Please keep me safe and protected from negative entitites or energies as I..."
blah blah blah.

NamasteIndia

SirRushing said:
I agree. The Ouija board is no more spookier than tarot cards. I think people get all hyped about Ouija due to the Judeo-Christian scare tactic that it is evil due to the fact that it takes years to understand tarot, but Ouija is the most simplest divination tool that anyone that have little to zero divination skills can use. And probably a lot of people thinking it was joke got scared when the board told them something factual about their lives and it tripped them out.

You can break, destroy a Ouija board. Nothing will happen. It's all in your head. How can a wooden board be a portal to evil spirits. That is like saying me tearing up my tarot cards is a portal for evil spirits to come into my home.

I have a Ouija board underneath my for about 6 years. Nothing has happened to me strange. And quite frankly, Ouija for me don't work. I have tried to do it by myself because I can't get anyone to Ouija with me and the planchette don't even move.

I guess the big old evil spirits from the dead don't want to talk to me. Boo hoo. They hurt my feelings by ignoring me. LOL
some people are protected a lot by angels, spirit guides and due to their good karma and spiritual practices so they are not attacked.
not all are lucky

214red

ouji boards are the same as table tipping/communication etc, or any work thats communing with spirits. Therefore you need to have the same protection and grounding as other spiritual work, you need to know your energy, you need to know your guides, and more importantly you need to be in contact with your doorkeeper.

If you dabble without this knowledge then you might end up communicating with something that doesnt have our best interests at heart