Learning Tarot Reversals by joan bunning

CompassRose

Oh, how exciting! I really like her Learning the Tarot; it's been one of the most useful books to me thus far. And Reversals are always a problem for me.

skysilver

I can't wait until this book comes out.... I have her other book as well. It has helped me a great deal in readings.

Thanks for the heads up :)

:CL :CL :CL

EminemsAngelBaby

I looked through this book today and I really like her approach. The idea of energies moving into and out of our lives in waves, and cycles, reversals being a part of the waxing and waning. Felt right to me. I was looking through several books on the subject and I think this is the one I'm going to go with. The other one I was really considering was Mary Greer's Tarot Reversals, but Joan's ideas are the ones that have stayed with me. Does anyone else have this yet?

skysilver

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Thanks for reminding me. I wanted to get that book. Your review was helpful, AngelBaby. When I check it out, I will let you know.

EminemsAngelBaby

Thanks Skysilver,
There is also a review of the book here on AT that I just found. May be helpful to you as well. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it within a couple of days.

Lee

I have this book and recommend it wholeheartedly. I'm currently using her system of reversals in my readings. Much as I respect Mary Greer, her book offers so many options and possibilities that I found myself stuck, unable even to choose an approach. Joan's book offers one approach but because she discusses various permutations, you can achieve quite a bit of depth and sophistication with it.

-- Lee

skysilver

That's it! I am definitely getting it. Thanks guys :)