Teeth and my Jaw

Brolga

Core Image Removal Technique

Another idea or suggestion for the meltingpot.

This exercise is called Core Image Removal by Robert Bruce ("Practical Psychic Self-Defense") It might be useful to try as I have had success with it for recurring nightmares of your kind.

Thelink to the exercise is here: http://www.tower.net.au/~rsb/articles/robert/articles_31.htm

But in a nutshell..

In a state of relaxation, no disturbances, relive the dream until you have "captured" it's essence... Now imagine it is in a photgraph or frame... you are looking at it... push it away from you and turn the 'picture' over... you might see "roots" or something... or nothing... but you are getting to what is beneath the whole issue... then attack it! Use what you like, flamethrower, swords, guns, whatever... or a dissolving machine if you don't like violence... until it is nothing. See the empty space where it resided? Now plant something special there... fillit withlove orlight or a positive affirmation.... say a prayer.... You might need to do this a couple of times if the dream is persistent.

I did copypaste this:

"That Empty Feeling:
After successfully removing a core image, and consequentially breaking a neg. attachment, it is quite common to experience a period of emptiness, even depression. This comes from the lost influence, and motivations, caused by the previously attached neg. An empty space has been created, vacated, by the evicted neg. This empty feeling may last up to a few weeks, but eventually ones own personality and mind will grow to fill the empty space. "

This exercise can be used for any traumatic experience in your life, dreams, issues, obsessions, you name it! My theory is you are telling your subconscious in a meaningful, even archetypal way, that this issue needs to be moved and changed.

If you try it, I'd like to hear your experience with this - or anyone else who cares to experiment!

Blessings
Donni

Ruby Red Slippers

IndigoLady

Here is a web site you might want to check out, it's a start, there is tons of stuff out there on the web.

http://www.crystalinks.com/violet.html

How I got into this...I did Reiki for 5 years, now do Shamballa MDH (mutidimentional healing) Reiki, and Karmic releasing workshops with the Lords of Karma ( Kuan Yin, being one of them).

I believe that we all need to share our learning with others, and in dsoing so, continue to learn and grow ourselves.

It would be interesting to see how many here at this board are also involved in healing modalities or various kinds.

As always, best wishes along the path.....

Blessings,
Ruby Red SLippers