Paperweight Readings!

Aulruna

Could I get a career propsects reading with no. 4 please?

(This is such a wonderful concept ... and the paperweights are very beautiful, too!)

HearthCricket

GryffinSong said:
I completely understand. A general would be wonderful. Thanks. :)

Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to read for you. You have picked paperweight number 5!

Question:
General Reading

Reading:
There is a lot going on in this paperweight! The first thing that is very noticeable is that there are many stones, some large and some small, some piled on top of each other and others floating about, though strung by a misty thread to the others. You have some blocks and struggles to work through. Things that perhaps have been boiling on the stove for a while and needed tending, but you have put them off. They are almost overwhelming you. But there is also a turquoise green hand about to grasp a very small stone. It is trying to tell you to start working through things, one at a time. The others are there, waiting and need tending to, but this almost Divine-like hand is gently showing you the way. One step at a time and it is okay to deal with the little stuff first. All needs tending, so start small and work your way up. There is also a lovely sweeping veil between the hand and the pile of stones. In spite of the connection between the blocks and the work to be done, there is a calmness being magically woven into a cup like shape that is ready to hold the next project in hand while you work on the first. There is definite teamwork here, so you will not find yourself walking alone in this work. Connect with friends, family, support groups and your guides. Build up that team and start picking away at the pile of rocks, pebble by pebble! I hope this helps you!

HearthCricket

Aulruna said:
Could I get a career propsects reading with no. 4 please?

(This is such a wonderful concept ... and the paperweights are very beautiful, too!)

Absolutely! Thank you for letting me read for you!

Question:
What are my upcoming career prospects?

Reading:
Shining brightly in the middle of this paperweight is a silver ball (you) and boy are you centered! In fact you are rooted in your ideas and plans, even if you don't think you are. The entire root reaches downward and glitters with creativity. You want to expand. Reach out in a million directions and yet all of it has one fluid goal, an idea/career that allows you to tap into all of your talents and education. While I don't see actual turbulence in your reading, I do see some itching! Three something or someones are troubling you, preventing you from taking that grand step. They are wavering whenever you mention change, promotion, growth. Two are thin, one is almost drifting away and may no longer be a problem. Another is being very fickle. Back and forth, supporting you one minute, changing their mind the next. This could someone or something that is really holding you back. And there is one that is thick, crystallized and stagnant. They look like they have an ice pick...perhaps picking away an idea you have presented. Interesting, because looking closer I see this is attached to a very dark bubble far below. Ice pick person or thing answers to another and cannot move until that person allows. Overall this reading seems to be saying you know what you want, you know what needs to be done, but there are others preventing you from reaching your goal. While they keep wavering, stay firm to your ideals. They have excellent foundations, so keep wearing away those threads until they break. Pay careful attention to the person who wavers. If you can get them on your side, the one with the ice pick might break away from someone higher up the ladder who is truly the one preventing your dreams to be fulfilled and movement might finally occur! I hope that this helps!

HearthCricket

Thank you for your feedback via pm, Blueangel! I have written back to you! :)

niki frm india

OOoopsss!!!! i missed it again..will have to keep a watch again..;)

god bless you

TractJM

This is so fascinating, I hope you have time for more one day in the future as I'd love a general with this :D

GryffinSong

HearthCricket said:
Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to read for you. You have picked paperweight number 5!

Question:
General Reading

Reading:
There is a lot going on in this paperweight! The first thing that is very noticeable is that there are many stones, some large and some small, some piled on top of each other and others floating about, though strung by a misty thread to the others. You have some blocks and struggles to work through. Things that perhaps have been boiling on the stove for a while and needed tending, but you have put them off. They are almost overwhelming you. But there is also a turquoise green hand about to grasp a very small stone. It is trying to tell you to start working through things, one at a time. The others are there, waiting and need tending to, but this almost Divine-like hand is gently showing you the way. One step at a time and it is okay to deal with the little stuff first. All needs tending, so start small and work your way up. There is also a lovely sweeping veil between the hand and the pile of stones. In spite of the connection between the blocks and the work to be done, there is a calmness being magically woven into a cup like shape that is ready to hold the next project in hand while you work on the first. There is definite teamwork here, so you will not find yourself walking alone in this work. Connect with friends, family, support groups and your guides. Build up that team and start picking away at the pile of rocks, pebble by pebble! I hope this helps you!

Thank you HearthCricket, this is lovely advice for this time of my life. I have indeed been putting off dealing with the emotional impact of the last few years. Cancer and its side effects being a primary one, and also issues to do with my art career and supporting myself. I do feel overwhelmed by the emotions that are backed up around those years of trauma, and things are starting to go so well in my current life that these feelings are bubbling up to the surface, as if I finally have the strength to deal with them. My mother is helping, and I'm opening up more to new friends (I moved a year ago so everyone is new). I've also committed to doing a weekend retreat with old friends who all do animal guide work.

It's very helpful to me to have your advice on this. It helps to reinforce what I've been feeling ... that its finally time to allow myself to deal with the backed-up pain and fear around cancer and financial security.

Thank you very much.

medicinalfrog

Are you still open? If so i would like a reading with number five, otherwise i will just have to wait for another time haha!

MagsStardustBlack

I love the large one in the middle. HearthCricket - you have inspired me to buy a paperweight and try scrying with it, if it works for me 'WOOHOO', if not, i have a beautiful treasure to adore!!! XXXMags.

HearthCricket

GryffinSong said:
Thank you HearthCricket, this is lovely advice for this time of my life. I have indeed been putting off dealing with the emotional impact of the last few years. Cancer and its side effects being a primary one, and also issues to do with my art career and supporting myself. I do feel overwhelmed by the emotions that are backed up around those years of trauma, and things are starting to go so well in my current life that these feelings are bubbling up to the surface, as if I finally have the strength to deal with them. My mother is helping, and I'm opening up more to new friends (I moved a year ago so everyone is new). I've also committed to doing a weekend retreat with old friends who all do animal guide work.

It's very helpful to me to have your advice on this. It helps to reinforce what I've been feeling ... that its finally time to allow myself to deal with the backed-up pain and fear around cancer and financial security.

Thank you very much.

I am so sorry to hear about your battle with cancer and can only imagine the havoc it reeks on your emotions. Remember that gentle hand grasping at the little stone, one pebble at a time, so that you won't feel overwhelmed. I get in those situations, too, with my own health problems, and suddenly it feels like a looming tower! I need to take some of my own advice! :) Pleasure to read for you!