Opinions Please=)

danny.mac85

I just made a quick run to my used book store today and picked up a couple of tarot titles that looked interesting. I am always looking for Tarot books that are a little more in depth then the beginner books and I hope these were good picks.

The first one was by Paul Foster Case: The Tarot, A key to unlocking the wisdom of the ages. This one does look interesting though my only problem is that it looks like it might only show the symbolism of another deck I don't have.

The second one was by Naomi Ozaniec, The Watkins Tarot Handbook.

Does either of these have anything interesting in them worth reading? What are your opinions.

Cheers,

Danielle*****

Abrac

The cards that illustrate Case's book are the Builders of the Adytum (B.O.T.A.) Tarot. The B.O.T.A. system isn't really about divination but mostly occult philosophy. If your're really into that you might find it interesting. :)

rwcarter

I actually just finished (last Friday) the PF Case book. While it does discuss the BOTA deck in detail, it also makes comparisons to the RWS. And yes it is very deep. It's one of those books that needs to be studied more so than read.

I also bought the Watkins Tarot Handbook from a used bookstore a few months ago. I have not looked through it in any detail though.

Rodney