2004 Tarot Lovers Calendar

Major Tom

I refer you to this thread which holds the background:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11583

This year's edition of the calendar will include: a spread for every month, moon phases, religious holidays, large colour reproductions of tarot cards from previously unpublished decks, essays, links to tarot websites, adverts, something for beginners, eventually will cost £12.99, will be an unlimited edition, have something for every level of interest and will feature the work of a large number of contributors.

Would you like to take part? Rhiannon is the person to contact if you have a spread to contribute. For any other work to contribute please contact me directly. Any member of Aeclectic is eligible to take part. A percentage of the profits will be returned to Aeclectic.

Calendars are on sale now at £15 each. This will drop to £12.99 on the 1st of July. Anyone buying now can specify up to 5 dates for the calendar. I expect to be able to ship the calendar by the end of August/first part of September.

Get yours here: http:www.majortom.biz/calendar.html

Cerulean

What a fun idea...

and thanks for the update. So a contributer can give you up to five cards for five days. Does this count the other three (Lovers and two others) with that write-up that you asked? Or can I contribute up to eight?

Thanks.

Mari_Hoshizaki

Major Tom

Re: What a fun idea...

Mari_Hoshizaki said:
So a contributer can give you up to five cards for five days.

Mari - I'm so sorry for the confusion. :(

Anyone purchasing a calendar while the price is £15 may specify up to 5 dates to be printed in the calendar. The price will drop to £12.99 on 1 July.

Contributors get to see their work in print.

As you are both a contributor and a purchaser I will contact you direct to explain your options.

jmd

Major Tom, can you please explain what you mean by the five dates... I'm sure you don't mean that if no-one picks, for example, the 16th of September, you won't include that date in your calendar!

Major Tom

Thank you Jmd. :)

By dates I mean things like birthdays and anniversaries. Something someone wants to be particularly remembered on a specific date. These will be printed on that date exactly like the holidays are printed. Feedback on last year's edition means these will be in a smaller font this year to allow more room for writing. I will email qualifing purchasers with instuctions for submitting their dates.

In the 2003 edition, if you look at 22 August, you'll see that it's Tom's Birthday. :laugh:

skysilver

Hmmm....

I may want to check that out.... :)

:CL :CL

DarkElectric

Crikey!
I didn't get one last time, and my mum wanted one. She still does, so it looks as if I'll be ordering mine soon, especially since Rhiannon was sweet enough to use another one of my spreads :)

tarotpharot

Obviously a late comer to this thread...

At any rate - will you be shipping these to the states? If so, what will the cost be (if arithmetic serves, should be about $21 -$22 US)?

Blessings of the day,

Brad })
TarotPharot

Rhiannon

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have 12 spreads already so there probably won't be room for any more this year, right Tom? I'd be very happy to take any recommendations for next year's calendar though! So, if you have one, go ahead and send it and I'll keep it stored until we need it.

This is so much fun!
R :)

Major Tom

More than a week later than expected

The Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2004 is now available for £12.99 at http://www.majortom.biz/calendar.html.

As I'm shipping the calendar worldwide, there is a currency converter link on the website. ;)

I seriously appreciate advance orders as it is these that fund the printing. Thank you to everyone who has ordered thus far. :D

And thank you to everyone who will order. ;)