"story cubes" readings

cherryberry

i have another one if thats ok.

Will he move to HK next year?

zannamarie

MantraTarot said:
UGH... that stupid letter icon again. wtf is that thing???

Milfoil said:
Now I'm intrigued, can you post a picture of it?
Yes, really. You can't keep saying, what is that and not expect us to be intrigued. lol

I researched the game online and found photos of a number of the die, but not symbol explanations. One image of a magnet (on upper right cube) could look like a letter C. Another image of a cane (walking stick) (on 2nd cube from top on left side) might appear to be a letter, but not one from an English alphabet.

I didn't notice images in any other photos which might look like letters, but then again I'm sure the photos don't show all the images in the game.

So what is it? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Milfoil

I've just had a look online too and wonder if it's the 'L' (Learner Driver badge)?

Here

MantraTarot

sorry-- don't mean to keep y'all hanging. i'll scan in a pic of it tonight.

but you did just answer my other question of what the "L" meant, Milfoil. i was wondering if that was just a random letter representing the alphabet, or what.

IheartTarot

MantraTarot said:
sorry-- don't mean to keep y'all hanging. i'll scan in a pic of it tonight.

Is this it attached? (I found more images including this one here.)

If so, I am not convinced it is a letter. It could be a keyhole in the top left? Could it be a safe box or mail box?

BTW the pictures on these dice remind me a lot of Synchro-Signs.

Attachments

• Dice.jpg
    Dice.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 71

MantraTarot

IheartTarot said:
Is this it attached? (I found more images including this one here.)

If so, I am not convinced it is a letter. It could be a keyhole in the top left? Could it be a safe box or mail box?

BTW the pictures on these dice remind me a lot of Synchro-Signs.

WOW you're good! you found them! the one i'm referring to is in the TOP ROW, THIRD ONE IN, and the BOTTOM ICON.

i have NO idea what it is. i want to say a letter (as in the mail/a letter), but it doesn't look like the kind of letters i'd send... !

thanks so much for finding that, IHT! :)

zannamarie

MantraTarot said:
WOW you're good! you found them! the one i'm referring to is in the TOP ROW, THIRD ONE IN, and the BOTTOM ICON.

i have NO idea what it is. i want to say a letter (as in the mail/a letter), but it doesn't look like the kind of letters i'd send... !

thanks so much for finding that, IHT! :)
My first thought when I saw the image was a "credit card" although when I pulled mine out to take a look, it's different.

Oh, well. This is divination. Say what comes to you. :D

cronegoddess54

May I have a reading too? What is in store for RG and myself in the upcoming year? Thank you..
CG54

MantraTarot

VenusRising said:
my boyfriend is american and he told me borders and barnes and nobles are in crisis. i been to a B&N before in DC and such a nice book store, I imagine they all look the same, so fancy and stunning place to stay for hours.

yeah, i guess with amazon and other online booksellers, they get most of their revenue from online purchases nowadays.

VenusRising said:
thanks for the reading. its regarding a friendship i had before. i hope we can become friends again. so your reading made me happy and hopeful. thanks a lot.
by do it by any means possible? you mean my former friend or me?

i believe i saw it as you.

MantraTarot

cherryberry said:
ah now, thats how it is at the moment!!! :D

I am just really intrigued by that ;) any method, tarot, oracle, or other divination methods 'always' just describe how things are at the moment, I never get an indication of where things are going. This is odd! It has been like that since quite some time now, 2 years or so. Why, why why!!

Ahh well, thanks Mantra ;) Maybe it just stays the way it is now, I like these roller coaster rides though, P can be soo lovely ;)

i dunno, sometimes i find that it just reflects what's going on now because you're not meant to know, or the path still isn't clear on where things are going to go.