"story cubes" readings

MantraTarot

TractJM said:
Interesting xD

Long story short, I on a lark went to see a friend for a movie night, and everything going on with the person who normally occupies my energy and time in the evening was just kind of frustrating and pushing me back (mostly because they were moody/busy and weren't around or communicative most of the day, but kept demanding ym attention when I wasn't giving it...)

Anyway, we ended up on the couch cuddling kind of, and shared a bed (platonically)...

It's been 2 years+ since I've done this with anyone other than my best friend, and even then not to that degree of intimacy (overnight, cuddled that close, etc)...

and I was feeling so intense beforehand, and now I feel super light, free and open...

So I'm not asking because of relationship/love/emotional, but because of...what the heck was THAT?! LOL.

well, i already chatted with you about this, so i don't need to go into more detail. but even with you said, i have no idea how the di that came out would apply, so i guess it was just a fluke! sorry about that.

MantraTarot

SwordsQueen said:
May I have a read on my love-life, what's coming up for me? Thank you!

flower / teepee

well, flowers are a symbol of sexuality in nature, and the teepee reminds me of... well... erect things... :D so i think something will literally be coming up for you in your love life soon. :D i sense some passion and attraction entering your life... quite flirtatious, really. just make sure he wraps his wigwam. :D

MantraTarot

summerbutterfly said:
Fair enough..... sometimes the reason doesn't matter, it's the action that counts. But being a Virgo, I need to know the when, why, where, how..... to the point of ad nauseum ...:)

I don't know if I can "make myself smaller" as you say, although this is good advice. It's just that I was chosen out of a long list of applicants to help coordinate the conference. While my work there will be pretty much pro bono ( I just get a small discount on the registration fee) it is something that will go a long way on my resume. I don't want to turn down a great opportunity that was given to me because of a dweeb. I guess the best thing to do would be to just try to remain as busy as possible and hope for the best. But you don't know how much you have been a "lightning bolt hitting a tree" by saying how powerful and quick he is; that is exactly what he is known for....

Thank you so much !!! :heart:

you're welcome-- i hope you can avoid him... maybe if you just outright ignore him things will work out well.

MantraTarot

niki frm india said:
hi MT..this is so interesting..can i have a reading too..whats coming up in my love life in the near future?

thanks for the offer
god bless you:)

globe / clock

looks like you're going to be attracted to a man who lives in a different time zone than you... possibly an online fling of sorts. :)

MantraTarot

BelovedK said:
I have a question!!!!

How will my hubby react if/when I turn up pregnant? How will it affect our marriage?

I hope B&N doesn't go out of business. I am worried about all bookstores now that everyone is getting Kindles.

pyramid / dice

well, first of all he'll be totally baffled by it. he'll be shocked b/c it seemed like the odds were against you two in terms of getting preggers.

dice again

it can affect your marriage either way, really. it all depends on the timing of it all. it can turn out to be a really positive thing, or the "gamble" of the surprise pregnancy could feel like "bad luck" in a way in terms of finances. but you can create your own luck, so don't any negativity take over your thoughts.

MantraTarot

Milfoil said:
I've just had a look online too and wonder if it's the 'L' (Learner Driver badge)?

Here

yeah-- that was the other one i was puzzled over... what on earth is a Learner Driver Badge?

MantraTarot

cherryberry said:
i have another one if thats ok.

Will he move to HK next year?

flower

yes. during the spring.

MantraTarot

zannamarie said:
My first thought when I saw the image was a "credit card" although when I pulled mine out to take a look, it's different.

Oh, well. This is divination. Say what comes to you. :D

i can see credit card, yeah... i dunno-- everything's placed in a weird way, it makes me wonder if it's a cultural difference and that's why i'm not seeing it like i should.

MantraTarot

cronegoddess54 said:
May I have a reading too? What is in store for RG and myself in the upcoming year? Thank you..
CG54

magnifying glass / question mark

oh, it's supposed to remain a mystery. sorry. but from the feeling of it, it's a good kind of mystery... so just enjoy the ride while it's happening. ;)

SwordsQueen

MantraTarot said:
flower / teepee

well, flowers are a symbol of sexuality in nature, and the teepee reminds me of... well... erect things... :D so i think something will literally be coming up for you in your love life soon. :D i sense some passion and attraction entering your life... quite flirtatious, really. just make sure he wraps his wigwam. :D
Too funny. LOVING the imagery. You know, I wouldn't mind some excitement. I'll look forward to it MT. Thank you!