"story cubes" readings

BelovedK

MantraTarot said:
pyramid / dice

well, first of all he'll be totally baffled by it. he'll be shocked b/c it seemed like the odds were against you two in terms of getting preggers.

dice again

it can affect your marriage either way, really. it all depends on the timing of it all. it can turn out to be a really positive thing, or the "gamble" of the surprise pregnancy could feel like "bad luck" in a way in terms of finances. but you can create your own luck, so don't any negativity take over your thoughts.
Funny, I guess time will tell.

I am absolutely baffled as to whether it is now or not (and neurotic LOL) If you are still around, could you ask it WTF? why am I so late if not preggers?

cardlady22

Milfoil said:
I've just had a look online too and wonder if it's the 'L' (Learner Driver badge)?

Here
Forgive the dropping in, but does anyone else think this L resembles a carpenter or engineer's square? (tool)

BelovedK

cardlady22 said:
Forgive the dropping in, but does anyone else think this L resembles a carpenter or engineer's square? (tool)
Yes, I can see it.

bjmeacham

I saw those story cubes too at my local Barnes & Noble and wonder if I could do divination too, just like you're doing now! I saw they are coming out with an extension for verbs now also. I think I'm going to go back there and pick up the pack I saw :) Even if they don't work for me as a divination tool, they would be a great game, especially to use with kids!

I have a question if you are still doing readings...Is there any future between me & B? If so, what will be the nature of it? Thanks for any insight you can give me....

IheartTarot

cardlady22 said:

No (the square around it implies a sign), unless the shoe fits. :)

IheartTarot

zannamarie said:
My first thought when I saw the image was a "credit card" although when I pulled mine out to take a look, it's different.

I think you may be on to something zm! :thumbsup:

The creator is Irish so it could be geographical. :D

I NEED to know now so I sent them an email. :rolleyes:

IheartTarot

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's...

Drum roll please...

I got a reply from the creator Rory O'Connor:

"We are always reluctant to say what the images on the cubes represent. We like that there is some uncertainty involved. As for your sugestions, it's all of those things! It might also be a ticket, license or ID card. The meaning will change depending on who is using the cubes at that moment.

I hope that this is an acceptable answer.

p.s. if you REALLY must know, I will tell you what I was thinking when I drew it. ;)"

I REALLY needed to know :rolleyes: :

"Oh, ok then. ;)

It was meant to be a credit card. But I left it generic enough to mean other things, as you have discovered."

Well done zm! :cool5:

niki frm india

MantraTarot said:
globe / clock

looks like you're going to be attracted to a man who lives in a different time zone than you... possibly an online fling of sorts. :)

oopss..will have to wait n watch for this one..:)
thanks for your time.....:)

god bless you

BelovedK

BelovedK said:
Funny, I guess time will tell.

I am absolutely baffled as to whether it is now or not (and neurotic LOL) If you are still around, could you ask it WTF? why am I so late if not preggers?
WTF???!!!??? Still waiting. I think I am influencing my pendulum. It says I will be preggers my next cycle. Why am I so lateeeee??????

(please excuse me, I am a neurotic mess :eek: )

VenusRising

MantraTarot said:
yeah, i guess with amazon and other online booksellers, they get most of their revenue from online purchases nowadays.

i believe i saw it as you.
thats good. i asked Lillie & her Aliethometer about this and you confirmed the same thing. gives me confidence to go ahead thanks.