Challenge/Gift of the New Year

BodhiSeed

Anyone want a reading from my Button Oracle (sewing buttons)? Thought I would do a two button reading for the challenge and the gift of 2011. I can either just pull two buttons for you at random, or you can choose two numbers, between 1 and 57, and I'll match the number to its alphabetic rank. The first button will be the challenge facing you this year and the second button will be the gift awaiting you this year. Any takers?:D

ETA: We've got quite a thunderstorm rolling in right now, so I'm going to try and finish up the readings for those who've already posted, then I'll close the readings. Thanks to all for participating, especially to those who left feedback!

easyboy82

Hi, here I am, having a reading is a good way to start the year :)

I choose the numbers 16 and 27

Many thanks!!

TractJM

Please two buttons at random :)

I have two numbers in my head but they keep cycling between 4 different selections, so I'll trust the Universe to guide where the message needs to be

Flaxen

This sounds great.

Could I have buttons 8 and 16 please.

Thank you. :)

Mathki

I would love to try this out too! Just random numbers, please! :D

GryffinSong

Ooh, what fun! I LOVE buttons!!!

If you're still taking people, I'd love a random draw please. :)

BodhiSeed

easyboy82 said:
Hi, here I am, having a reading is a good way to start the year :)

I choose the numbers 16 and 27

Many thanks!!
Hi Easyboy! Just to explain things a bit more, I have keywords and a quote for each button. I'll give you these, then explain a bit more.:)

Your challenge for 2011:
Claddagh : Loyalty, Commitment, Trustworthiness
"The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons." ~ Anonymous
The challenge of any relationship, whether work, friendship or love is commitment and loyalty. You may need to decide just how committed you are to a relationship. If someone is not mutually committed as you are, then you will have to decide whether to accept that or move on to someone who can make a commitment.

Your gift for 2011:
Four Directions : Harmony, Balance, Moderation
"Cultivate peace and harmony with all." ~ George Washington
Sounds like you will have a harmonious 2011 - peace with no wild extremes sounds like a great gift. You may find yourself in the role of Peacemaker as well (but you'll be good at it:)).

Happy New Year!:heart:

poivre

If you have time,
I'd love a reading also!

general is good

poivre
:)

BodhiSeed

TractJM said:
Please two buttons at random :)

I have two numbers in my head but they keep cycling between 4 different selections, so I'll trust the Universe to guide where the message needs to be

Your challenge for 2011:
Celtic Knot : Interconnection, Relationship, Interdependence
"By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world." ~ Albert Schweitzer
Your challenge will be in finding a connection between yourself and someone/something else. This might be a spiritual path, or it might be more mundane, such as finding a group or person to share mutual interests. Remember to look for this connection on the inside rather than the outside - so with people, don't judge a book by it's cover, so to speak.

Your gift for 2011:
Lizards: Communication, Body language, Gesture
If you've ever seen two green anoles meet, flashing their dewlaps and posturing, you'll see all the different ways one can communicate other than words. Your gift will be your ability to communicate with others clearly and with confidence. There will be no doubt about what you need or how you feel, regardless of how you say it!:)

NikkiB

oh i'd love this to please :D

i'll let the universe decide :)

Thank you x