The Dreams Of Gaia Tarot

AnneLien

Thanks, great deck. On the wishlist :)

NorthernTigress

I love the artwork, but I kind of hope those aren't the actual titles of the Major Arcana. Otherwise, I would be permanently confused. "Okay, now which card is "Emotion" now? What about "The Youth"?

LavenderLibra

Going to repeat what has already been said...

W*O*W. :*

HuskyChariot

Wow indeed.

The child card gave me chills :surprise:

Definitely adding this one to my wish list!

dreamsofgaia

Thank you for the kind words. :) I'm really very happy with how the artwork for each card seems to just flow into being at this point.

--- "I love the artwork, but I kind of hope those aren't the actual titles of the Major Arcana. Otherwise, I would be permanently confused. "Okay, now which card is "Emotion" now? What about "The Youth"? ---

Northern Tigress, sorry to confuse you, but I'm not creating a traditional deck. The traditional archetypes have been replaced with those listed on the gallery link below.

The tarot is due for completion by the end of this year, so it will be released in the first half of 2012. My publisher is waiting very patiently until then.

I've been a little slack at updating my website, but if you're on facebook I usually update there within moments of finishing each new card. I also have an account at deviantart that seems to be updated more often than my own site does. *sighs* http://artoftheempath.deviantart.com/gallery/5306881

autumn star

dreamsofgaia said:
Thank you for the kind words. :) I'm really very happy with how the artwork for each card seems to just flow into being at this point.

--- "I love the artwork, but I kind of hope those aren't the actual titles of the Major Arcana. Otherwise, I would be permanently confused. "Okay, now which card is "Emotion" now? What about "The Youth"? ---

Northern Tigress, sorry to confuse you, but I'm not creating a traditional deck. The traditional archetypes have been replaced with those listed on the gallery link below.

The tarot is due for completion by the end of this year, so it will be released in the first half of 2012. My publisher is waiting very patiently until then.

I've been a little slack at updating my website, but if you're on facebook I usually update there within moments of finishing each new card. I also have an account at deviantart that seems to be updated more often than my own site does. *sighs* http://artoftheempath.deviantart.com/gallery/5306881

That sounds really exciting - can't wait till 2012 for it be released :)

mimiraj

I am in good company with this deck being one of those just have to have when it is completed. So it is now on my wish list! :)

GryffinSong

I already have the Wisdom of Gaia Oracle on my wishlist. Not sure how I missed putting the tarot on it, but it's there now. They're both lovely!!!

Mellifluous

dreamsofgaia said:
....I'm not creating a traditional deck. The traditional archetypes have been replaced with those listed on the gallery link below.

You're doing beautiful work! I took a peek and I love the archetypes you've chosen. Hope shipping rates come down by the time the deck is finished - or that it is widely distributed. lol

dreamsofgaia

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that now final work has completed on the Messenger Oracle (formerly the Wisdoms of Gaia Oracle) I have now recommenced work on the tarot. As mentioned, I am really quite slack at keeping my website up to date, so if you are interested in watching the deck as it progresses you can do so over at my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/micheleleephelan I am currently painting one to two new artworks every week in order to meet my deadline :)

Again, thank you for the kind words.