The Dreams Of Gaia Tarot

Citrin

I just found out about this deck from a friend. For those that have been using it now for a year how are you liking it?

From the cards I have seen this deck calls to me on a Elemental level. I understand it is a whole New system blending Tarot with Oracle and very spiritual instead of mundane.

Would love to hear of some updated reviews from those that have had it for awhile now.

I've had it since autumn I think. I started with reading through the book carefully, because I wanted to understand the system and thoughts she put into it. At times I felt the book is a bit preachy, and rambly, but overall it's very good and does give insight into her thoughts about each card meaning.

But when I tried using the deck for me there's just no connection... I think it comes down to me simply not loving the artstyle. It looks too perfect, too plastic, so I have mine up for trade if anyone is interested... It's just a matter of personal opinion I guess, I've been sad I could never connect with it. :( I know many people absolutely love it! OwlMoon513 and The Truth in Story, both on YouTube love the Dreams of Gaia.

jujustar

I've had it since autumn I think. I started with reading through the book carefully, because I wanted to understand the system and thoughts she put into it. At times I felt the book is a bit preachy, and rambly, but overall it's very good and does give insight into her thoughts about each card meaning.

But when I tried using the deck for me there's just no connection... I think it comes down to me simply not loving the artstyle. It looks too perfect, too plastic, so I have mine up for trade if anyone is interested... It's just a matter of personal opinion I guess, I've been sad I could never connect with it. :( I know many people absolutely love it! OwlMoon513 and The Truth in Story, both on YouTube love the Dreams of Gaia.

I feel the same way about it. i really wanted to love this deck, but im totally unable to read with it. THe art is very beautiful (although not my usual style) but it feels 'cold' and overprocessed to me.. maybe if it was the only deck i had access to for an extended period of time i could connect with it. but as this is never going to happen,
im planning to give it away!

saoirse1561

I recently purchased this deck from Amazon.com and, for those wondering, it is the "2nd" edition they are now shipping, with the new backs. My cards are all great; no dings, dents, or creases. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

I'm completely enthralled with this deck now. It spoke to me clearly and directly from the moment I opened it and I'm going to enjoy spending some intensive time getting to know it!