The Dreams Of Gaia Tarot

Harmony Rose

I have been waiting for this deck, too. Hopefully soon!

gregory

From her website

Despite all, work has continued, and Ravynne is now working on the final cards for the 'Dreams of Gaia' Tarot. Once they are finished, everything will be handed over to Blue Angel Publishing for pre-production work and printing. The deck is now scheduled for completion in late 2014 and due for release in 2015.

Harmony Rose

Thank you, Gregory! Good to know that it may be released soon.

gregory

Illness kicked in. It's all there on her page.

MysticMoonlight

Fantastic news! Love her work.

GlitterNova

According to her website, this deck should come out within the first half of 2016. I am so, SO excited for this release! I love the new Major Arcana, and the Minors are just gorgeous. You can look at most of the card images here: http://www.ravynnephelan.com/#!the-tarot/cee5 Seriously, have you ever seen cards so beautiful? I can't even stand it!

desertrat

Blue Angel is going to publish this deck? It will be their first tarot deck, I think.

GlitterNova

I believe you are correct. I don't own any of their oracle decks, so I wonder what the card stock will be like. Also Ravynne Phelan posted on her Facebook page yesterday that she just got sent the guidebook to look through, so the deck should be published soon!

MoonGypsy

How completely gorgeous this deck is!!! i LOVE Ravynne Phelan's art.
Going on my wish list at once! i am so happy this deck is finally going to be published!

desertrat

I believe you are correct. I don't own any of their oracle decks, so I wonder what the card stock will be like. Also Ravynne Phelan posted on her Facebook page yesterday that she just got sent the guidebook to look through, so the deck should be published soon!

Oh that is fantastic news. I am so excited!

I own many of their oracle decks and their cards are usually fairly thick and glossy, which I like. If I weren't so lazy I'd go stack 78 oracle cards together to see how thick the deck would be. Maybe later. :p