Dreams of houses??

Stormdancer

Mellaenn said:
Your house starts out small and manageable; you are the "host" giving a party. So yes, you are good with where you are and you feel a certain amount of comfort there to the point where you can host a party for others; even "feed" them - perhaps spiritually? But in fly all the "busy bees"...maybe you have a sense that you could better host this spiritual party if all these "busy bees" would not interfere?
Well, much as I'd like to take credit for the party, it wasn't my idea. I had a strong sense of "annoyed at ex" kinda feeling :D But what you say about the bees makes some sense. I spent what seemed like a lot of time worrying about them and how to get them out, so they were a distraction...although if they're gonna bring me WEALTH, I might change my mind...LOL.

Mellaenn said:
You feel that some of your life is in order and you are OK with it and other parts perhaps need to be "de-cluttered".
I understand this, and it makes sense, but I have a question. What do you think it means that they're not "mine"? In fact the whole house became "not mine" right after I got to the HUGE patio door.

Mellaenn said:
Visits to the subconscious are more frequent than visits to the higher self?
This makes a lot of sense to me. When I use Tarot, I consider myself taping into my subconscious for the nuggets that are there.

Mellaenn said:
This can be an expanded state of consciousness; large enough to include others and for their benefit; your "family of man" as the appearance of you family below may indicate. Whole new concepts and beliefs taking shape.
This paragraph confuses me. Help?? :(

Mellaenn said:
You, my friend, are about as shallow as a mountain lake and I think your dream imagery belies your claim to being shallow! In general I agree that the dream can represent your focus on both spiritual and mental expansion, not only for yourself but others as well.
You're SO sweet Mel, but the term "dumber than a box of rocks" has been mentioned elsewhere, and it's VERY appropriate for my day today :joke:

Seriously, though. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this!! I've learned SO much from you.

Stormdancer

Hephasteus said:
Chickens a symbol for cowardice and mysterious cook is a transforming agent. He's trying to cook for everybody and the busy bees are trying to get everything.
So maybe I'm trying to shoo the bees away because they're interfering? That's interesting...I'm gonna need to give more thought to this.

Hephasteus said:
Cell phones a symbol for getting new information and you were looking for it. This is our choices on what we filter and who we trust to go for information. Purse is secret thoughts and desires. You're guarded sense of self that you were looking for. So by looking for cell phone and purse you are wanting to know who and what you can trust to explore this guarded self. This happens shortly after the stairs incident and the unfinished rooms.
This too makes sense, although I'm not sure what "guarded sense of self" means exactly.

Thank you for adding your input.

Stormdancer

(((Celticnoodle))), I've been visiting that site that you linked. Thank you SO much for that. I was reading about the 2 doors. The locked door was blocked by the other open door, and I un-blocked it by closing the 2nd door. And then I walked away. This is SO much like what seems to be going on for me.

***dashes back to the site***

celticnoodle

you are most welcome stormdancer. glad it helped out. i love to try to decipher dreams! that site has been a great help to me. :)

Mellaenn

Hi, Storm...here's some answers to the questions you had for me.

The question of "Not mine"...could be a sense that it's not your choice/responsibility/belief systems. Buildings can represent all of these as the framework of your consciousness. Especially when you mentioned being irked at the ex; perhaps some of the "clutter" in your life was a result of choices he made rather than choices you made.

Then, to quote myself:

Mellaenn said:
This can be an expanded state of consciousness; large enough to include others and for their benefit; your "family of man" as the appearance of you family below may indicate. Whole new concepts and beliefs taking shape.
I have to admit, this is not a clearly written paragraph, but what I was trying to say is that in your dream there is an unfinished structure that keeps expanding and I was attempting to liken that to a spiritual journey where one's awareness of others increases and expands consciousness. So, a progression from self-centered thinking (the type we all do as children and immature adults) to more and more other-centered thinking (the kind we progress to if we are lucky or diligent or if we pay attention to our life lessons.)

Does this help?