Other methods of scrying?

DownwardSpiral

I used just an ordinary mirror, I didn't know you could get scrying mirrors so I'll have a look out for one. You can see your face change in the mirror. I know spiritualist use this method and it was shown on a UK TV program called Most Haunted. The only thing for me was that it made me feel emotional as I was doing it night after night for about a week.

LOL you can make your own. Just do a search on the internet.

I used my grand-daughters picture and she's just a baby. First I saw a man and then a different baby. I don't think I would want to watch my own face change in the mirror. LOL creepy : )

DownwardSpiral

I too agree that we can scry using just about anything. Here's an example of scrying using paint on paper, by 'finding' hidden elements in the 'blotches' left by the paint. It is in fact one of a series of scrying cards that I am creating for a future oracle deck. What's the bet 10 different people would find 10 different hidden things by looking at this same piece of paper before I marked-out what I saw with a thin black marker?

With all the blotches on that card no doubt 10 people could each find something different. What a beautiful woman by the way : )

celticnoodle

I too agree that we can scry using just about anything. Here's an example of scrying using paint on paper, by 'finding' hidden elements in the 'blotches' left by the paint. It is in fact one of a series of scrying cards that I am creating for a future oracle deck. What's the bet 10 different people would find 10 different hidden things by looking at this same piece of paper before I marked-out what I saw with a thin black marker?
beautiful jera! I'm interested in the series of scrying cards you are creating. keep us posted on that!

downwardspiral said:
I used my grand-daughters picture and she's just a baby. First I saw a man and then a different baby. I don't think I would want to watch my own face change in the mirror. LOL creepy : )
interesting. when our daughter was pregnant and had a sonogram picture taken of the baby, she and her husband could see a woman in the sonogram with the baby. They immediately showed it to me, not telling me what they saw, and I also saw the woman. others could too. this same woman showed up in future sonogram pictures as well and then one day while visiting my mother, I noticed a picture of her paternal grandmother and it hit me! she was the woman in the sonogram! I pulled my copy of the sonogram picture out and sure enough, it was her.

Now, when my granddaughter was born, her parents gave her the middle name that was the same as this womans married surname. I do also believe that my granddaughters 3rd great grandmother must be a guide for her. :D

btw, I do picture readings too. generally people will give me a picture of their deceased loved one and I am able to pick up all kinds of information about them as well as the person who gives me the picture. I also do this with homes. it is fun to 'scry' pictures and interesting to see what all you can get from a single photo.

peaceandkarma

LOL you can make your own. Just do a search on the internet.

Its very interesting watching your own face change, give it a try.

DownwardSpiral

beautiful jera! I'm interested in the series of scrying cards you are creating. keep us posted on that!

interesting. when our daughter was pregnant and had a sonogram picture taken of the baby, she and her husband could see a woman in the sonogram with the baby. They immediately showed it to me, not telling me what they saw, and I also saw the woman. others could too. this same woman showed up in future sonogram pictures as well and then one day while visiting my mother, I noticed a picture of her paternal grandmother and it hit me! she was the woman in the sonogram! I pulled my copy of the sonogram picture out and sure enough, it was her.

Now, when my granddaughter was born, her parents gave her the middle name that was the same as this womans married surname. I do also believe that my granddaughters 3rd great grandmother must be a guide for her. :D

btw, I do picture readings too. generally people will give me a picture of their deceased loved one and I am able to pick up all kinds of information about them as well as the person who gives me the picture. I also do this with homes. it is fun to 'scry' pictures and interesting to see what all you can get from a single photo.

Ya know CN I had completely forgot about this when everyone was reading me in the Psychic Circle but I'm thinking someone mentioned seeing a baby spirit with me so there may be something to this baby.

That is really interesting about the woman in the sonogram : ) The most interesting picture my daughter got was when Abbey was staring right at the camera and you could see her chubby cheeks.

DownwardSpiral

Its very interesting watching your own face change, give it a try.

I've heard of people doing this before. I may try this to see if the baby appears again or the man. LOL I can still remember his face. It's not so creepy when it's someone elses face that's changing.

peaceandkarma

I've heard of people doing this before. I may try this to see if the baby appears again or the man. LOL I can still remember his face. It's not so creepy when it's someone elses face that's changing.

I generally pull funny faces at myself in the mirror anyway, but looking at a mirror in the dark by candle light and seeing your face change on its own is facinating. Its not scary, and if you feel you'll be scared just ask for protection. When you make a scrying mirror do you just use a photograph and watch that face change instead?. I think this would help me with my crystal ball reading.

DownwardSpiral

I generally pull funny faces at myself in the mirror anyway, but looking at a mirror in the dark by candle light and seeing your face change on its own is facinating. Its not scary, and if you feel you'll be scared just ask for protection. When you make a scrying mirror do you just use a photograph and watch that face change instead?. I think this would help me with my crystal ball reading.

I've never made a scrying mirror but I'm thinking you take the glass from a picture frame and spray paint it black. Google scrying and you will find the directions on the internet.

As far as the photo......I was reading an article about scrying and it mentioned staring at a photo in low light. Just as you used your own face....you begin to see other faces. It was called overshadowments, or as 214red called it...overshadowing.

I guess this would be a form of scrying but not the same as looking into a crystal ball. This reveals spirits versus a crystal ball which could show you any number of things.

peaceandkarma

Thanks for the advice. I saw some instructions on google and I'll make one within the next few weeks. This should be better that a regular mirror (I hope).

DownwardSpiral

Thanks for the advice. I saw some instructions on google and I'll make one within the next few weeks. This should be better that a regular mirror (I hope).

Good that you looked it up : ) When I first typed out my response I was thinking it said to spray paint the back of a mirror black......but I was thinking that didn't sound right so I changed my response. LOL then I was thinking about it today and I thought no it's not the glass from a frame it's a mirror. I saw a book on Amazon that was about scrying and it came with a scrying mirror...for over 100 dollars. No thank you.

I tried looking in the mirror and I noticed my face would start to change and then it would "cloud" up. Then my eyes would start to burn so I would blink. (It doesn't help I'm just off work) So I'm curious.....should my face just take on the look of other faces or should it "cloud" like it is?

When I did this with the picture I just stared at the picture and it just changed.