Wanted: 5 sitters

medicinalfrog

I have created a new divination system and I want to test it out! basically I have created cards stating a name of a family member and key-traits and/or ideas/words that I feel is archetypal to their identity.

I will draw three people cards for you and tell you what my family's higher knowledge says! Actual questions are preferred as I have something to focus on. All I want in return is feedback, it doesn't need to be real detailed if you don't want; I just want to know if I am on the right track and learn where to make adjustments and what not.

Al Si'ra

hello that sounds like FUN :)

Should I give a question?

Ok..hm..I want to know what is the romantic potential between M and me, or any advice on this regard?

Thank you!!

obeygravity

Ohh, this sounds really interesting. Can I just get a reading on what kind of developments might happen in my love life over the next 4 months? Or what I should be aware of regarding it? Thanks! I love your readings.

cricket

Oh! I adore your readings!

How about.... What should I do to help with the adjustments needed at work?

poivre

I would like a reading also. :)
Thanks for the offer!
poivre

What are the chances for a house move this year?

celticnoodle

Froggy! I love your readings too! missed ya, buddy.

okay, question for me--

what is the outlook for my health this year?

thnx!!!

Milfoil

Moderator note

Hi Medicinal Frog

Sounds like you have a wonderful new, unique and personal oracle here. The difference between the divination area and the oracles area is that oracles deals with all card based systems other than Tarot.

If this is so, then I should need to move this thread over to Oracles so I hope you can confirm.

Milfoil

medicinalfrog

D'oh! Sorry Milfoil didn't think that one through completely. This definitely needs to get moved to the Oracle section.

Al Si'ra said:
hello that sounds like FUN :)

Should I give a question?

Ok..hm..I want to know what is the romantic potential between M and me, or any advice on this regard?

Thank you!!

Uncle Fred (Health problems) + Granny (Manipulation/Victim) + Grandma Karen (Compassion)

Well, I think you only see one side to the coin. On the outside he can appear very kind, and loves to help people out and help take care of them, but I don't think he takes care of himself very well. He seems to neglect his own concerns and problems because other people's needs trump his own. I don't think you will like this if you get into a relationship with him, and I think you'll feel like you are always taking advantage of him.

The short reading: He has to learn to take care of himself before a meaningful relationship can occur.

medicinalfrog

obeygravity said:
Ohh, this sounds really interesting. Can I just get a reading on what kind of developments might happen in my love life over the next 4 months? Or what I should be aware of regarding it? Thanks! I love your readings.

Mom (Intuition/Logic) + Jonny (Soulmate) + Grandma Karen (Compassion)

Well, the cards seem to be suggesting that there is a new relationship headed your way, someone you can connect with deeply and care for (and they will care for you, it's not a one way street). I think he will be very left-brained (logical, reasoning, etc) to balance out your right-brainedness (creative, intuitive, etc).

I saw a picture of a tall man and a hawk. The hawk was definitely a totem of the man and he is very connected to it, though unconsciously. His face will appear as a hawk too, which may be off-putting at first, but as someone pointed out to me: Eagles and Hawks are creatures that are mates for life.

Note: I am definitely going to be adding pictures of the people onto their card. As of now I am reading off a piece of paper with a name and their traits written down haha!

VenusRising

not sure if you have your five sitters yet? still taking any requests?