Can't find it

The crowned one

I think it is on the floor, by a heat source. I think it has been stepped on, and for some reason wine or a wine glass was involved.

I did draw a card A knight of cups. ( 1935 BOL)

celticnoodle

I'll add my reading to this, and I hope Milfoil that you find it quickly!

Using my Hanson Roberts:

Where will Milfoil find this missing object?
2 cups rx. which makes me feel like it fell out of a container.

What is to the right of this missing object?
4 cups rx. things hanging upside down? or perhaps things that are turned over?

What is to the left of this missing object?
tower. something that is broken.

What is below this missing object?
the moon.

now, the interesting thing is, when I went to turn over this last card, (the moon) i inadvertently turned it over differently (not meaning to, till i had finished turning it over. this card, if it had been turned over correctly--like I normally do turn the cards over, it would be reversed. but, I feel there is a reason for everything! so I will read it upright. I think this is saying that either it is near a light source or at least something round and bright. my eyes are drawn definitely to the moon, and nothing else in this card.

I, too, am seeing that I turned over two cups--which makes me feel like it is tied to water. so I would also guess kitchen or bathroom. Then, also the moon card is a water card as well--so that is 3 water cards! the tower is a fire card--and while it is not necessarily a bad card, it is a card of changes. so I am strongly thinking kitchen, and stove comes into my mind. I strongly feel (and hope) that it will be found among something in the kitchen--perhaps soemthing that Milfoil cooks or prepares over fire?

at any rate--even if I am 100% wrong, i do hope she finds it soon.

GOOD LUCK, MILFOIL!

linnie

Hello Milfoil... I hope you find it soon... We love our mineral friends :)

I body dowsed, and feel that it will be find in or very close to your shower/bath. Not sure if it is on the floor or on one of those ledges that we put shampoo etc on, but it felt strongly that it is in or near your shower (or bath... but I got shower). Many blessings. :)

brightcrazystar

I did a RWS 3 card

here it my assumption, you were working, or getting ready for work.

Why you lost it, "9 of swords"
As you lost it, "Knight of Cups"
Key to finding it, "3 of swords"

The 3 of swords is my personal card, so I feel this is right.

You had a rough go of it, were getting ready for work, or working on something, and were preoccupied. Work or practice, revisit your thoughts about that. Hope you find it. 9S is Mars in Gemini, 3S is Saturn in Libra,

With a second reading, to see if it is "work", each a key but no place:

Moon
IX Cups
V Cups

9-5, definitely work. Pisces is the sign of labor.

cronegoddess54

[This is a very special stone which I was given and I think the reason I can't find it is a lesson to me to be more careful with such precious things.

If you could help me, I promise to go look where you direct and give feedback.

Yours in hopeful anticipation . . .[/QUOTE]
Isn't it just dreadful when you cannot find something for the life of you? Everywhere you look not there....Do you ever sleep with your stones?? I see a big fluffy pillow case, and for some reason it is telling me to search there inside that case. Could it be in the bed somewhere? Between headboard? Sleep just comes into my mind and that fluffy pillow case. It is in the bedroom.....Is this stone happen to be a rose quarts? I see pink also and that pillow case being shaken...maybe I am crazy, lol. Good luck! I cannot for the life of me find a death certificate that I know I had..driving me crazy!!

Milfoil

cronegoddess54 said:
Is this stone happen to be a rose quarts? I see pink

Yes it is pink, not quartz but a strange, pink heart which the sea offered up to me. It was an incredibly emotional moment and was truly given by spirit. I am kicking myself that I could be so careless. I carried it around with me for a long time, in my handbag or pocket but took it out when I changed my handbag and I can't remember what happened next.

Going off to look around where you have all suggested. . . .

linnie

Milfoil said:
Yes it is pink, not quartz but a strange, pink heart which the sea offered up to me. It was an incredibly emotional moment and was truly given by spirit. I am kicking myself that I could be so careless. I carried it around with me for a long time, in my handbag or pocket but took it out when I changed my handbag and I can't remember what happened next.

Going off to look around where you have all suggested. . . .
I'm not divining now, as i've already done that... just wondering, on the basis of what you've just said, whether you might have put it somewhere outside, or inside on a window sill etc, to give it a cleanse after it's been carried around for so long??? Best of luck, Milfoil... Gifts like that are so precious and rare...

IheartTarot

Milfoil said:
I wonder if you can help. By whatever divination technique you prefer, whether pendulum, psychic inclination, gut instinct, runes, bones, stones - you name it, could you please help me to find a lost object.

This is a very special stone which I was given and I think the reason I can't find it is a lesson to me to be more careful with such precious things.

I hope you find your stone soon. :)

There is a cool free online numerology tool for finding lost objects here that may help.

If you are still stuck later I will try a Lenormand card reading about it.

gregory

cronegoddess54 said:
Isn't it just dreadful when you cannot find something for the life of you? Everywhere you look not there....Do you ever sleep with your stones?? I see a big fluffy pillow case, and for some reason it is telling me to search there inside that case. Could it be in the bed somewhere? Between headboard? Sleep just comes into my mind and that fluffy pillow case. It is in the bedroom.....Is this stone happen to be a rose quarts? I see pink also and that pillow case being shaken...maybe I am crazy, lol. Good luck! I cannot for the life of me find a death certificate that I know I had..driving me crazy!!
Millie - you know I don't DO this stuff - but as soon as I saw this post - bed resonated big time. Is that perhaps where you switched handbags and put the stone to one side in a safe place for "a moment" ? Have you a night table or anything that it could have fallen next to - or down the side of the mattress ? I just get such a BED RELATED feel about this.

linnie

gregory said:
Millie - you know I don't DO this stuff - but as soon as I saw this post - bed resonated big time. Is that perhaps where you switched handbags and put the stone to one side in a safe place for "a moment" ? Have you a night table or anything that it could have fallen next to - or down the side of the mattress ? I just get such a BED RELATED feel about this.
I must admit, Milfoil, that "bed" felt the most logical, as that is where I empty my handbag (scary!!!!)... Shower was very insistent, though, and then a shelf or something... a window sill or shelf somewhere where the stone is near water but would also get light and heat... Hmmm... The Numerology help line sounds good, IheartTarot :)