Can't find it

Cat*

Yay! So happy for you! :love:

Caedryn

Milfoil said:
Woo Hoo, and look how close you all came . . .

I looked and looked here, can you imagine, this is the FIRST place I looked! My altar is where I keep most of these precious things and the African bag is my portable 'medicine' bag and contains all the vital things I need if working with someone else outdoors or in their home.

I had looked in this bag, completely emptied it twice and it WAS NOT there. I am not imagining this. Today I had to make a decision which was scary and this seems to have been the 'reward' if you can call it that.

So, yes it was in a wooden box of sorts - the altar cupboard! It was in a bag and it was wrapped up in material in a way (down an internal pocket). The window which gets the full sun in a morning is to the right so YES it was to the left and it is associated with water in itself as well as the bag being intended as a beach bag so a water/beach connection again.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me and to SarahRachael who privately told me it would be near my altar, wrapped up or in material. Good going! Disa - you were really close too.

I'm sat here full of cold, sniffing and coughing and happy as a pig in ****. Thank you again everyone.

:D

Glad to hear you found your prized possession!

When I read your first post on it, a bag popped into my mind, then my logical mind took over and said 'oh well, it must be a purse' lol

~ C