"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Pen

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

Pen

firefrost

Oh, wow - completely forgot about the handfasting!

Mind you, so busy lately that although I'm marking the dates off the calendar (each one a day closer to my hols!), I totally missed my wedding anniversary, and asked my hubs what the card was that he gave me...

Pen

:D I expect he forgave you. Don't Forget the Milk will remember dates and remind you by email - never tried it myself, but (keeping this OT), I think Aisselle has...;)

Pen

firefrost

Well, not surprised there, Aisselle is a Goddess in herself! :D

gregory

Oh my. Poor Baaaarbara....

nisaba

I know it has been quite a while, but I found a lovely pendant that should be Aisselle's:

Argh! Yesterday I bought a compeltely crappy silver floral brooch. I *knew* it wasn't my style, but I couldn't stop looking at it. And it *was* cheap. Now I realise, it was just Aisselle's style. I'll have to photograph is against a Tarotish/goatish background.

Catmoon

Aisselle is a Godess!!!! I'm learning so much with her... LOL
I think I'll adopt her code of ethicks too!!!
In almost 30 years of Tarot, it's a shame I only met her now... So much I would I had learned in such a short time, instead of all those crappy tons of tarot books and hours spent here on AT...

Pen

Ah, Catmoon, you're very naughty. })

Pen

poopsie

Hi folks. I discovered this Aisselle just recently ... can anyone just hop in for the ride? Sort of ask for a reading just to add to the humor and fun? Or is this reserve for a few writers?

I really find it funny, hilarious and entertaining! Great job!