new book using Ator Tarot images

rota

Take a little look: newly-released (and presumably self-published) book by tarot lecturer Robert Hahn is out now.
http://tinyurl.com/6ylvtdn
It uses the Major Arcana imagery from my Ator Tarot through its 58 pages: The Major Arcana: Spreads for Enlightenment -- a collection of 22 Tarot spreads, one for each of the Major Arcana cards.

+++++

rwcarter

I believe the author is actually an Aeclectic member too!

Asher

rwcarter said:
I believe the author is actually an Aeclectic member too!

Yep, Rodney, it's true!

And thanks to Robin Ator for the plug and for graciously allowing me to use the delightful Ator Tarot to illustrate the book.

I created the spreads for a class I was teaching. The spread positions are based on symbols/images in the RWS deck (which the Ator includes faithfully). The book includes a color illustration of each card, some suggested themes for the card, and the spread on the facing page (You can look inside the book at Amazon.com).
Also included is a table of astrological correspondences, if readers wish to use them in their readings.

The book made its official debut at our Land of Enchantment Tarot Symposium (LETS) over the 2010 Halloween/Day of the Dead weekend. I gave a talk on symbolism in Death cards over the years and we used the Death spread from the book at the end.

It was fun to create and it's gratifying to see it making its way into the world.

Asher

Dusk Till Dawn

I checked Amazon.de, doesn't seem to be available there.