moldavite anyone?

shelikes2read

Great link, with a lot of info about how to avoid the not-so-great crooks that are out there trying to rip off collectors. Some people really need a visit from the Karma Train.

earl

Moldavite and gadgets

So I got busy with my first work recently that I never got any chance to give attention to my crystals.

I did buy a few for the basic chakra set, but I never really got the chance to use them as much as I want/need to.

And so, while cleaning up my desk, I saw my pouch where I keep my moldavite and other high vibration crystals. I took the moldavite and put it beside me on my bed. I slept with it and I put my iPhone next to it.

Since my work schedule is a graveyard shift, I am asleep during the day. And my work starts on a Tuesday evening. I set up my alarm on my phone to wake me up at 4pm. I had a few weird dreams though and I was waken up by my phone's alarm. But I felt so tired that I wanted to sleep more so I dozed off for a few minutes.

Then it suddenly rained so hard that upon checking the news, that the road that I will pass by to get to work is already flooded. Waist deep.

I checked my iPhone that I left beside the moldavite and it was just showing a white screen. I did everything I could and upon checking the web, my last resort is to have it reformatted.

Now I wonder, I have read some comments/posts here in AT that moldavite ruins gadgets. Do you think that the moldavite did it? Did the moldavite grant my wish of staying in more to get more rest so it took my iPhone as a collateral?

I'm not really that sensitive to the vibration of crystals that I never experienced any moldavite flush. I even think that the vibrations I feel on my right hand when I hold other crystals is just a normal vibration that the hand does every time I hold something.

Do you think the moldavite is telling me something? A message perhaps?

I sure do hope that I still get my phone fixed. I don't have enough money yet to buy myself a new one.

But still, I love my moldavite no matter what. =)

shelikes2read

So I got busy with my first work recently that I never got any chance to give attention to my crystals.

I did buy a few for the basic chakra set, but I never really got the chance to use them as much as I want/need to.

And so, while cleaning up my desk, I saw my pouch where I keep my moldavite and other high vibration crystals. I took the moldavite and put it beside me on my bed. I slept with it and I put my iPhone next to it.

Since my work schedule is a graveyard shift, I am asleep during the day. And my work starts on a Tuesday evening. I set up my alarm on my phone to wake me up at 4pm. I had a few weird dreams though and I was waken up by my phone's alarm. But I felt so tired that I wanted to sleep more so I dozed off for a few minutes.

Then it suddenly rained so hard that upon checking the news, that the road that I will pass by to get to work is already flooded. Waist deep.

I checked my iPhone that I left beside the moldavite and it was just showing a white screen. I did everything I could and upon checking the web, my last resort is to have it reformatted.

Now I wonder, I have read some comments/posts here in AT that moldavite ruins gadgets. Do you think that the moldavite did it? Did the moldavite grant my wish of staying in more to get more rest so it took my iPhone as a collateral?

I'm not really that sensitive to the vibration of crystals that I never experienced any moldavite flush. I even think that the vibrations I feel on my right hand when I hold other crystals is just a normal vibration that the hand does every time I hold something.

Do you think the moldavite is telling me something? A message perhaps?

I sure do hope that I still get my phone fixed. I don't have enough money yet to buy myself a new one.

But still, I love my moldavite no matter what. =)

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the iPhone gremlins!

I wouldn't think that the Moldavite wiped the iPhone. I haven't had issues with stones making electronics whack out, except for possibly ONE 24-hour period where several items went kablooey within a day of one another. But that wasn't Moldavite. It was very possibly a "too much of a good thing" event.

See, I make wands, all of which start out with a quartz point attached to a glass rod. Then the other end can have either another quartz point, or a quartz sphere, attached.

I made several basic wands, just the point with the glass rod, to save time. I made at least 20 of these wands, to save time when filling orders; if someone made a purchase, I could simply add the appropriate stone to the opposite end and send it out. I then made the mistake of storing ALL my blank wands RIGHT NEXT to my laptop. Well... oops. Within a few days, my laptop's hard drive went kaput and needed reformatting, AND my wireless hotspot went crazy and had to be reset. I had one other tech issue crop up at the same time, as well, but I forget what it was. (I did post on here when my tech problems happened, though, so if I look through enough of my old posts, I'll find it.)

Needless to say, my bundle of blank wands is NOWHERE NEAR my electronics anymore, lol. I have learned my lesson. Do not put 20+ wands in a batch next to your computer equipment. ;)

Edit: Found it! The third tech crisis was that my DSL router went nuts. All within a couple days of putting the wand batch next to my equipment. I won't be doing THAT again, lol. http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=2893413&postcount=36

BeastlySerenity

Can anyone recommend me a good seller with reasonably priced genuine Czech Moldavite?

Garnet-Flame

I have a couple small Moldavites, but I've found that I can't hold them for very long before the effects get way too strong. Right after I got the slightly bigger one, I put it in my shirt pocket, along with my usual handful of crystals, and went to work. I had to go home sick because I was so dizzy and lightheaded that I thought I was going to pass out, and I was seeing similar smokey outline type images to when I scry on the ground and in the air. I didn't realize until later that it was the Moldavite that was causing it. I'm just sticking to gentler, more grounding stones for the time being, I'll go back to the Moldavite when I feel the time is right.

shelikes2read

One other tactic to try is to use the Moldavite AND a grounding stone (or stones), to help balance out the effects of the stone. See if that helps you use the Moldavite without becoming ungrounded.

Garnet-Flame

One other tactic to try is to use the Moldavite AND a grounding stone (or stones), to help balance out the effects of the stone. See if that helps you use the Moldavite without becoming ungrounded.

I've been wanting to try using the moldavite with my black tourmaline, and maybe my fire agate as well. Those are two of my favorite stones and they are very grounding. The problem is, my baseline is already fairly ungrounded.

shelikes2read

I've been wanting to try using the moldavite with my black tourmaline, and maybe my fire agate as well. Those are two of my favorite stones and they are very grounding. The problem is, my baseline is already fairly ungrounded.

In that case, doing work to clear and strengthen the lower Chakras, including the Subpersonal Chakras, will help you with grounding. Doing that will be beneficial, period, if you currently tend toward being ungrounded. It'll help you strike more of a balance, after which you should be able to work with the higher Chakras (and stones like Moldavite that work with the upper Chakras) without getting "spaced out".

Garnet-Flame

In that case, doing work to clear and strengthen the lower Chakras, including the Subpersonal Chakras, will help you with grounding. Doing that will be beneficial, period, if you currently tend toward being ungrounded. It'll help you strike more of a balance, after which you should be able to work with the higher Chakras (and stones like Moldavite that work with the upper Chakras) without getting "spaced out".

I haven't really done anything with Chakras yet but I could look into it. I've heard of people placing a crystal on each Chakra to clear it, but I dunno how I could do that with a Chakra that's underground... do they tilt with your body, so if you lie down the Chakras come up to the surface?