pendle

Morgana

Hi everyone,

I got a question...
When you got a pendle and someone else uses it too, is that alright? Or is it better that only you uses the pendle?

Faery blessings,
Morgana

zorya

many believe that the user's energy becomes inprinted on the pendulum. other's believe it doesn't affect it at all.

i believe it does, however, i also believe that if i have been using the pendulum alot, than my imprint would still remain the strongest.

there are some people that i wouldn't mind using it, other's i would not want touching it.

after another uses your pendulum you can simply cleanse and/or recharge it.

methods i use would be to wash it in natural (rain or spring), water. then i would put it out under a full moon. others cleanse with reiki or smudging.

Trogon

In general, I don't let others use my pendulums. There are a few friends that have handled my pendulums and only a couple who have used them. When I have let these others actually use one of my pendulums (to show them how to use a pendulum) I have cleansed them afterwards, before I used them again. I'm not sure how necessary this cleansing was, but it made me feel better. ;)

How do I cleanse them? It is the same ritual which I use for new crystals or stones before use. I bury the pendulum in rock salt for at least a few hours up to 24 hours (it is best and quickest if I set this where it will be in the sunlight). Then I rinse it under cold, running water for a few minutes. If the stone or pendulum still feels a bit "flat" (like it needs energizing) I will place it on a quartz crystal cluster in a sunny window for 1 or 2 hours.

Hope this helps...

Morgana

Hi,

Well, the fact is... I got a pendle for Christmas and my sister has taken it to Gent (it's a city in Belgium) where she partly lives. And she doesn't find it. I haven't got the chance to work with it, so I hope that my sisters energy won't be in the pendle. If she finds it, I will try to cleane it and I hope it will work. 'cause I really loved that pendle, you know...
So, thanx for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Faery blessings,
Morgana

Umbrae

...Knew a woman who had a special pendulum that she let other use...never seemed to affect it...but then that's what it was for...she did all her pendulum work with the sitter holding it...