Tarot Training Software For Windows

paulrosk

Tarot Training Software Revision 5 is done!

Finally! After days and days I finally got the final (I hope) version of the Tarot Training "Flash Card" program for Windows completed. It now supports multiple decks, has a built in timer you can set from 10 seconds to 1 minute, options to display the card meaning when the card is selected or when you click a button. Also an option to select ANY card in the deck instead of at random, just LOADED with "bells and whistles!". So check it out, if anybody wants their "own" deck inserted into the software, let me know. All I need is scans of the cards and a scan of the card back, I'll resize the pictures and incorporate the deck into the next release of the program. Enjoy! And any questions, comments, suggestions are more than welcome! Here's the link to the new version, just download it, UnZip it and run the "setup.exe" program.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3iEEcHW90qVMjIxMDRjM2YtODU0Zi00ZDY0LWFkZGItNjQ5Nzk4MDhhMmZi&hl=en

Blessings ...

Paul

TruthSeeking

paulrosk said:
Finally! After days and days I finally got the final (I hope) version of the Tarot Training "Flash Card" program for Windows completed. It now supports multiple decks, has a built in timer you can set from 10 seconds to 1 minute, options to display the card meaning when the card is selected or when you click a button. Also an option to select ANY card in the deck instead of at random, just LOADED with "bells and whistles!". So check it out, if anybody wants their "own" deck inserted into the software, let me know. All I need is scans of the cards and a scan of the card back, I'll resize the pictures and incorporate the deck into the next release of the program. Enjoy! And any questions, comments, suggestions are more than welcome! Here's the link to the new version, just download it, UnZip it and run the "setup.exe" program.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3iEEcHW90qVMjIxMDRjM2YtODU0Zi00ZDY0LWFkZGItNjQ5Nzk4MDhhMmZi&hl=en

Blessings ...

Paul

wow that is awesome , you should definitely keep updating the program if you have future ideas for this you could probably get really popular :p!

this works on the PC right you dont need a phone that can run apps?
usually when i hear apps i think about iphone and i dont have one..
but i am guessing when you say app you mean application for windows right?
..anyway i see its in a zip folder ..do i just unzip it ..and the thing inside the folder will be the installation right and it installs just like any other program would .. just making sure sorry, i dont want to mess my computer up lol

paulrosk

Yes, it is a Windows Application, runs on any PC running Windows. Just UnZip the ZIP file to a folder and run the "setup.exe" program that's it, the program will install like a standard Windows program. You can then start it from the START menu in Windows. I am working on Revision 6 right now, has a complete HELP file, plus multiple "meanings" file for each deck so you can have "meanings" for different decks. You can also put your OWN deck in, just read the HELP file for instructions. I'll be uploading new versions to Google Docs on a regular basis, so "watch" this thread for updates. Revision 6 should be ready sometime later today.

Blessings .....

Paul

TruthSeeking

paulrosk said:
Yes, it is a Windows Application, runs on any PC running Windows. Just UnZip the ZIP file to a folder and run the "setup.exe" program that's it, the program will install like a standard Windows program. You can then start it from the START menu in Windows. I am working on Revision 6 right now, has a complete HELP file, plus multiple "meanings" file for each deck so you can have "meanings" for different decks. You can also put your OWN deck in, just read the HELP file for instructions. I'll be uploading new versions to Google Docs on a regular basis, so "watch" this thread for updates. Revision 6 should be ready sometime later today.

Blessings .....

Paul

oh wow thank you and go you ! haha , you will be helping a lot of people with this program including me thank you for your effort and time towards creating this program :)

paulrosk

Tarot Selector 6 Program ready!

I just finished TarotSelector6, it's full of new features including an entire HELP file, multiple meanings files for each deck, and more goodies. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2qR3ZsAFhTXZDNiMzg5YWUtMDMyNi00MTQ1LWJlYmEtYmU5OTc2MDljMTFj&hl=en

Just UnZip the package and run the "setup.exe" program. If you get an error about an "iexxx.dll" file just ignore it, means the file is already registered on your system. This is a "Beta" release, so if you find any bugs or funny stuff, let me know and I'll fix it. Enjoy!

Blessings ...

Paul

paulrosk

Tarot Selector / Training Program Version 7 READY!

OK people, version 7 is done and ready for the Beta release and it is LOADED!
The program now has a HUGE Help file, Forward and Reverse buttons for stepping through the deck, more detailed card meanings AND you can display the REVERSE meaning of the card as well! Set the "TEXT" size of the card meaning display to 3 different sizes, select different decks (with separate meanings) and much more! So check it out, it's what you've been waiting for!

Here's the link for download, just UnZip TarotSelector7.zip file to a folder and run the "setup.exe" program. If you get an error about registering a file, just click "Ignore", just means the file is already registered on your system, enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2qR3ZsAFhTXNjdjODUzOTgtOWY2OS00M2I0LWIzMDktZDU1Y2RjYzNmZjA3&hl=en

Blessings ....

Paul