Analyzing Parental Relationships?

KMilliron

I really want to look into my relationship with my parents, and how it may effect the seemingly increasing negativity I've been feelings.
Like my mom has basically admitted to ignoring me, and my dad's latest attempt at a conversation opener was "Didn't you hang out with (name) when you lived out here? He's dead now. Let me give you as many details as I can while we're over the phone."
No exageration. I've been trying to be calmer and generally more relaxed lately, and I think I have to figure out what the biggest issues are first, and I think parents might be a big one.

Any ideas on a spread? I'm at a loss for this one...

Brandi _

Well, I do not know of a spread off hand, however, I created one just for your situation. I hope it may be of some use to you.

****1****2****

******3*******

****4****5****

Card 1: Your emotions. This card shows what emotion(s) you are truly feeling; mainly acting as what I would call a "mask remover". When I say "mask remover" I mean a card that will tell the root of your emotions be it sadness, anger, frustration, hatred etc. Often times people go on believing they are angry at the world, but in all truth they are the epitome of a sad man.

Card 2: The same idea as above, although used for the person or people (in this case your parents) you are having tribulations with.

Card 3: Where the issue originates from. Sometimes issues between individuals will go on for so long (or even if it not the length) or be so heated that the core of the problem will be blocked resulting in the wrong action initiated to resolve the issue(s) at hand...thus adding fuel to the fire.

Card 4 and 5: The best course [possibly course(s)] of action you can take. Through the combination of the two cards drawn in these last two positions you should be able to come to the realization of a what type of attitude you should have when confronting your issues, possibly what to say or even do. Look deeper than the superficial card, however, as always - there is more to a situation than meets the eye, and the Tarot, above all, will know exactly where to direct you.

Remember though, in order for any success to be gained you must work with the Tarot as a team. Without you the Tarot is but plain card stock, and you without the Tarot - well, that is just a beautiful experience missed out on.

The best to you,

Brandi

KMilliron

Brandi _ said:
Well, I do not know of a spread off hand, however, I created one just for your situation. I hope it may be of some use to you.

****1****2****

******3*******

****4****5****

Card 1: Your emotions. This card shows what emotion(s) you are truly feeling; mainly acting as what I would call a "mask remover". When I say "mask remover" I mean a card that will tell the root of your emotions be it sadness, anger, frustration, hatred etc. Often times people go on believing they are angry at the world, but in all truth they are the epitome of a sad man.

Card 2: The same idea as above, although used for the person or people (in this case your parents) you are having tribulations with.

Card 3: Where the issue originates from. Sometimes issues between individuals will go on for so long (or even if it not the length) or be so heated that the core of the problem will be blocked resulting in the wrong action initiated to resolve the issue(s) at hand...thus adding fuel to the fire.

Card 4 and 5: The best course [possibly course(s)] of action you can take. Through the combination of the two cards drawn in these last two positions you should be able to come to the realization of a what type of attitude you should have when confronting your issues, possibly what to say or even do. Look deeper than the superficial card, however, as always - there is more to a situation than meets the eye, and the Tarot, above all, will know exactly where to direct you.

Remember though, in order for any success to be gained you must work with the Tarot as a team. Without you the Tarot is but plain card stock, and you without the Tarot - well, that is just a beautiful experience missed out on.

The best to you,

Brandi

Just a little tweek if you don't mind. Becuase my parents are two insanely opposite people.
***1*** 1- My masks
*2***3* 2/4/6- Will be your original questions but on mom specifically
*4***5* 5/6/7- Dad specific
*6***7*

Not in any position to do a reading right now, but when I do I'll let you know.

Much thanks ^^

Brandi _

of course! You're very welcome!