What stone pendulums do you have?

kaleanna

lovely pictures, thank you for sharing them. I will share mine as soon as the batteries for camera are charged.

Razordance

I collect them... Lets see...

Carnelian
Fancy Jasper
Amethyst (2 actually, 1 homemade 1 storebought)
Bloodstone
Lapis Lazuli
Shiva Lingham
Brass

Used to have clear quartz and another brass, but they decided to wander off on me...

kaleanna

nice collection Razordance.

I have two that have decided to hide, and that is my tiger's eye one and my labrodorite one

amethyst57

i have a raw quartz point on a simple necklace chain, with a few imperfections in it....love it, it's the one best in tune with me...

blackstormhawk

I do not do a lot of pendulum work, but have managed to obtain a few. I've had my first one since childhood. It's plastic. It was part of the Kreskin's ESP game. It has a pendulum board marked for yes and no, as well as alphabet and number fans. There's a set of Rhine cards in it, too.

I have a metal pendulum that came as part of a kit with book, I think I got it on sale from a book warehouse or something.

And then I ended up with a couple serious pendulums. (Pendulae?)

I have one that's made of wood, carved into a spindle, with a ceramic tag that you hold embossed with an image of the Fates.

And there's one that followed me home unexpectedly from a new age store last year while I was doing Yule shopping. That one's bloodstone.

Linh

The only pendulum I own is a purple amethyst one that I bought for cheap from a personal friend/ teacher of mine for $5. I guess I'm not so passionate about pendulums. All they can tell you is yes/no right?

KMilliron

Linh said:
The only pendulum I own is a purple amethyst one that I bought for cheap from a personal friend/ teacher of mine for $5. I guess I'm not so passionate about pendulums. All they can tell you is yes/no right?
Not really. They can locate things. I've used them to spell out messages. Stuff like that. Just got to be creative about it.

Apollonia

My current favorites are a garnet that is mostly black with sparkles and a single blood red inclusion, and an Aqua Aura.

Dancing Bear

Linh said:

Definately not!! You should try this website out!!

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

here is a really pretty basic pendulum chart.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/968395334_e83766f503.jpg

They have so many charts you can use with your pendulum.
I use a ouija with my Pendulum.
I get absolutely fasinating, bang on results..
I also connect to spirit with it too!!
I am never without my pendulum :D

I have my home made one, It is made from green Tourmaline

one made from Carnelian and another one from clear quartz..

My Tourmaline one is the one i use all the time.

kaleanna

here are some of mine

Attachments

• rainbow moonstone pendulum1.jpg
    rainbow moonstone pendulum1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 64
  • my pendulums1.jpg
    my pendulums1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 63