King of Swords ?

cherrypie

Went to bed upset about something, I`m not sure it's true but you know sometimes your mind can play tricks on you. But anyway, I was very disappointed before I fell asleep and all I remember dreaming about was the King of Swords card. Any suggestions ?

Hephasteus

cherrypie said:
Went to bed upset about something, I`m not sure it's true but you know sometimes your mind can play tricks on you. But anyway, I was very disappointed before I fell asleep and all I remember dreaming about was the King of Swords card. Any suggestions ?

Personality Traits - His application of intelligence has made his heart cold, and he holds back any subtle feelings. He understands human nature, and uses this understanding for his own advantage. In position of trust and authority. Logical and calm. He dislikes overt displays of emotion. Requires a lot of mental stimulation.

Did a sociopathic king make ya mad?

cherrypie

Hephasteus said:
Personality Traits - His application of intelligence has made his heart cold, and he holds back any subtle feelings. He understands human nature, and uses this understanding for his own advantage. In position of trust and authority. Logical and calm. He dislikes overt displays of emotion. Requires a lot of mental stimulation.

Did a sociopathic king make ya mad?

LOL !Well, a man did make me mad, but I've got a feeling that it had a deeper meaning.

aranarose

My ex-husband was a King of Swords. Gemini one at that. Lying, two-faced, cheating jerk... he could charm the pants of anyone though... smooth-tongued bastards they are LOL

They use words as their weapons, and will use words in whatever way gets the response they want. They'll leaving you crying for hours after an argument, and then come sweet-talk their way right back into your heart.

cherrypie

aranarose said:
My ex-husband was a King of Swords. Gemini one at that. Lying, two-faced, cheating jerk... he could charm the pants of anyone though... smooth-tongued bastards they are LOL

They use words as their weapons, and will use words in whatever way gets the response they want. They'll leaving you crying for hours after an argument, and then come sweet-talk their way right back into your heart.

Wow ! your ex-husband sounds like my ex BF, and he's a Gemini as well lol!. Although the King of Swords had a different meaning in my dream.I had to cut through the confusion.

crazy raven

I think the King of Swords is an excellent person to help us when our thoughts are out of control. There is a tendency to look at this man negatively but if I needed some honest good advice, or cut through a lot of red tape, he'd be the one I'd go to. This guy can cut through an unbelievable amount of different beliefs, arguments and situations, weigh them carefully and render a decision that is honest and fair.

Perhaps in your dream he was suggesting to slow down, contain and sort out all the information you have at hand. This man has been through alot of mental and physical battles. Through his own analysis and self-understanding, he has conquered them.

Hephasteus

crazy raven said:
I think the King of Swords is an excellent person to help us when our thoughts are out of control. There is a tendency to look at this man negatively but if I needed some honest good advice, or cut through a lot of red tape, he'd be the one I'd go to. This guy can cut through an unbelievable amount of different beliefs, arguments and situations, weigh them carefully and render a decision that is honest and fair.

Quite literally no. I am sometimes allowed to operate completely closed and in full sociopathic and pyschopathic form. They do it because they want me to join the parade of sociopaths. Nothing good comes of it for ordinary people. Religiously they call it under the law and it implies being above the law.
The problem with king of swords that most people meet is that they are simply cutting to the bottom of lesser transgressions and applying force (the sword) into the wrong people. It's the projection of the identified transgressions onto a lesser trangressor to appear to cleanse a greater transgressor.
Everything is continuums. The directions and motivations and "angles" of where they lead to always and I mean always remain. It's simply a matter of magnitude. All of the major arcanum archetypes are inherently evil and bad. It's just a matter of making them point to and work on meaningless things or low yielding problems within the relationship spectrums.
It's like in black magic. You have the law of 3 where a negative input is allowed through invocation of force. But it comes back 3 times more powerful or same power repeated 3 times. You see this repeated in the real world. Where there are monsterous penalties for small transgressions and light penalties for monsterously huge transgressions. A woman who burns herself with a cup of coffee is allowed to get millions for it. A strange application of healing. She was damaged and then made many times more whole through the process. This is to put it in peoples mind that ordinary people are allowed access to the many multiples of wholeness. But for the most part ordinary people are damaged much more severely than is necessary by authority. IE many of our laws allow maximimum penalties that include double what you stole or fraudulantly took PLUS imprisonments and other adders.
Now everything is zero sum. So how can this triple and double and factorial thing exist. It can only exist through forgiveness and theft of forgiveness.
If forgiveness completely dies the factorial or fractional reserve punitive mechanics dies then it becomes simply a matter of curse on curse where eventually someone doubles down and becomes so damaged by the hatred exchanges they seek a way to heal it or put a stop to it.
This is why forgiving is being pressed into peoples conciousness so much because transgressors want to throw a big curse and bring all kinds of pain and suffering to the world before they lose the our gang is bigger than your gang advantage.
It's like the tecumseh curse. Which was a return of pain and suffering curse for damaging so many native americans. It worked for a very long time before finally being overcame by the reagans in the 80's and has allowed the US to transform into a very facist state with many law enforcement forces directed inward towards it's citizens.
Jupiter rules the positive magic and I've seen many twistings and misuses along the positive where people who shouldn't be trusted are using people who should be trusted energies.
It really doesn't matter what you do or don't do here. It's not going to be kept straight judged rightly or have responsibility focused correctly. The people running the school believe energy is fungible and we are their slaves and they can use it anyway they see fit. You are simply involved in a consipiracy that uses damaging forces to control and good forces to attract you in for more damage.
I don't want to be emotionally devoid and analytical of things it's just no fun and doesn't really help anything, it's just a good way to try to see clearly how things work. If i try to open up and get out of operating like that I'm just emotionally manipulated for it so what's the point.
All the major arcana involve all kinds of symbolism of eternity. They won't ever change and the world will continually be filled with lack and collapsing roof beams and use of guilt coupled with hipocricy and inadequacies for most and abundance for some. We are governed by rule of consent and our governors will lie steal cheat and mind screw us as much as possible to manufacture that consent. When dealing with the king of swords the only relevant piece of information is how big is the sword and that points to how big the factory was that made it by manufacturing the consent.
We have laws that say it's illegal to force someone to contract through duress or force. But all contracts are under duress and force. It's simply a question of magnitude.
Continuums. Forever constantly trying to destroy the rebellion of never or never again. The continual application of chiron or pain and suffering by those who are better at hurting than we are. Where all you have is yourself as doctor and maybe a few assistants here and there all buried in a sea of people intent on you never getting healed and becoming a threat to their dominance or monopolization of some area. King of swords simply works in the air or intellect domain and involves itself with chiron in gemini or pain of intellect. What's a good way to make a person stupid. Lie to them till they are confused and then laugh at them for being inadequate by lack of information.

Haizea

I guess it depends on what idea you have about the King of Swords, cherrypie.