Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
*giggles* You are soooooooo very welcome Hun :)
I got 2 packages in todays mail! woot. On from AJ and one from HORACE...I love all those stones Horace, thank you so much...I will deff make a rune set from those Red Jaspers....thank you soooo very much. And the dragon wand thingy...love it, did that come from a wind chime? hehehe. I mixed up the trinkets to both of my oracles :)
and LS from days ago for the coins and dragon eyes...that I still have to place...maybe ill do that now :)

Witchy Woman

OK. all my stuff is ready to go, im just waiting for my sister to bring my jeep back so i can get to the post. she barrowed it first thing this morning...i couldnt say no, cuz she doesnt me, and her car is new. mines a 95'...
I just dont like the way she grinds my gears alittle the first take off...LOL

Witchy Woman

Are we Supposed to take pics of the "Junky~Funky~Looty~Stuff" we get, from peep's to show, before we add it to our stuff?

GryffinSong

Witchy Woman said:
Are we Supposed to take pics of the "Junky~Funky~Looty~Stuff" we get, from peep's to show, before we add it to our stuff?

I can't speak for the organizers, but I don't think there's any rules about that. I did it just so I'd remember what people gave me in case they reference them. My memory stinks about details like that!!!

Horace

Hi WW
I'm so glad you liked the stuff. and thanks for the pm. :)
It looks like mostly everybody is just listing each item they received. I just don't have a camera, that's why I requested the photos. More so the rest of our group could follow the readings. The last time I think they read for the people in their groups with that groups mixture. if that makes sense lol
The Aussie boxes should be there next week, since you already got yours. YAY
I've been following the readings in the Booty Babes, but haven't decided on a form yet. Mine will be pretty simple. Those guys are good. :)
Whatever has happened to Elven?

Witchy Woman

GryffinSong said:
I can't speak for the organizers, but I don't think there's any rules about that. I did it just so I'd remember what people gave me in case they reference them. My memory stinks about details like that!!!
Ok. I took a pic too. MY memory stinks big time...big time...one of the reasons i didnt do the college thing, but less than a year. I cant retain crap. Even stuff I do like. HATE IT! Im jealous over people that remember stuff easy. Thats why there so bloody smart, they retain everything...grrrr
O and I sent you another pm... :)

Satori

Well, I put two of my ladies things together to do readings with. Gryff's stuff went right into my smaller oracle set, and I'll do a reading with that too.

I plan to do a:

Getting to know you reading which includes-
What will you offer/teach me and my clients.

And then I'll do something for each of the Babes....but that's just me! ;)

Witchy Woman

Satori said:
Well, I put two of my ladies things together to do readings with. Gryff's stuff went right into my smaller oracle set, and I'll do a reading with that too.

I plan to do a:

Getting to know you reading which includes-
What will you offer/teach me and my clients.

And then I'll do something for each of the Babes....but that's just me! ;)
Thats a good idea!

linnie

When my stuff arrives, I'll take a photo of my entire oracle, and of the goodies I received over in various corners??? Maybe??? If I remember!!! That memory thing is infectious... or just plain widespread!!:):)

No idea what's happened to Elven.... (Are you ok, Eleven??? (((hug)))))

BodhiSeed

Now that the Booty Babes all have our loot, I've been trying to figure out what to put it in to do draws with. At first I was going to use a wooden box, but it is hard to scoop in the corners - now I see why others have bowls.:D Well I have been pinching my pennies lately, but when I saw this at Target I thought I would splurge a bit - my new flotsam and jetsam bowl:
http://www.target.com/Carved-Wood-Serving-Bowl/dp/B0012QH4AK/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_1_title