Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

Good morning. Well the upgrade didnt take long. Although I was expecting it to happen this evening. Not last night. LOL. but were not all on the same time zone.

LOL, Witchy,

Yeah it was kinda strange not being on AT last nite and missed chatting with ya'll . I am glad that the upgrade didn't take long and that most of it happened while I was asleep, ROFL.

Witchy Woman

hrmmmmm Witchy, I don't think I ever knew about that thread button, LOL.

It was over there by the quote button. it just said TOP. you hit it and it took you back to the top of the page.

Now how do you get the page to show the last thing said, and not at the top of the page to start? so now im spending time scrolling up and down. its not taking me were i want to be...grrrr grrrr. grrrrr...LOL

kaleanna

It was over there by the quote button. it just said TOP. you hit it and it took you back to the top of the page.

Now how do you get the page to show the last thing said, and not at the top of the page to start? so now im spending time scrolling up and down. its not taking me were i want to be...grrrr grrrr. grrrrr...LOL

I think that you find that in the edit options part of the user cp. under thread options display.

Witchy Woman

Now that the Booty Babes all have our loot, I've been trying to figure out what to put it in to do draws with. At first I was going to use a wooden box, but it is hard to scoop in the corners - now I see why others have bowls.:D Well I have been pinching my pennies lately, but when I saw this at Target I thought I would splurge a bit - my new flotsam and jetsam bowl:
http://www.target.com/Carved-Wood-Serving-Bowl/dp/B0012QH4AK/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_1_title

ew..ew...ew...Im gonna keep an eye ball out look for that bowl on Craigslist...yep yep...hehehe or one similar to it...or a bright an early yard sale this saturday for one! If i ask for one, ill get it :) wooo hoooooooooo

I looked. none so far :(

Witchy Woman

Did anybody get any goodies today? I didnt :( LOL. But hey, give something to look forward to. AND then, when they all get here, Ill still be addicted and trying to swap more with others. Cuz im'a nut like that ;)

kaleanna

Did anybody get any goodies today? I didnt :( LOL. But hey, give something to look forward to. AND then, when they all get here, Ill still be addicted and trying to swap more with others. Cuz im'a nut like that ;)

I didn't either :(

But it is addictive, and I am sure that when I can participate in another swap I will.

I have been decluttering and trying to figure out some stuff that I am starting to stress about.

I did get a call for a job interview on friday.

Witchy Woman

I didn't either :(

But it is addictive, and I am sure that when I can participate in another swap I will.

I have been decluttering and trying to figure out some stuff that I am starting to stress about.

I did get a call for a job interview on friday.

My puter just wigged on me..had to re~boot...glad that was all :)

Well hey, good for you. Ill be looking for anew PT job myself. I just lost the Early Morning baby sitting one i had :( o well, crap happens. One door closes...etc...
I guess when we all get our packages of loot. if who ever still wants to swap, we can :)..cuz im still going to do the saturday yard sales, specially now that I can sleep in and not get up early every morning with the sitting job :) ?

Witchy Woman

Ok. the big moment. Ive found the web page for showing how to thread my brother sewing machine. I think i did correctly. so now. im gonna play with it and see if it works. woot. a new toy. im gonna go play now...heheheeeee

kaleanna

Ok. the big moment. Ive found the web page for showing how to thread my brother sewing machine. I think i did correctly. so now. im gonna play with it and see if it works. woot. a new toy. im gonna go play now...heheheeeee

Have fun Witchy,

I am here kinda, fixing to try and get my lil one to sleep and trying hard not to stress, though it isn't working very well :/

linnie

I haven't had anything in my mail box yet, but then I do live on the other side of the world from most of my fellow junkers... Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait, and etc etc etc... :):):):angel: