Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

Okies Possible names for the seawyvern mascot:

Sailaro
Lunar Redgaze
Kaida Rainskye
Quietfyre
StormSoarer
Mystflyer
Nytemyst
Lightningphyre
Sacalen
Crymsonskye
Darkesoar Fyregaze
Twilysmoke
Sapphyreember
Azurestorm

linnie

kaleanna said:
Okies Possible names for the seawyvern mascot:

Sailaro
Lunar Redgaze
Kaida Rainskye
Quietfyre
StormSoarer
Mystflyer
Nytemyst
Lightningphyre
Sacalen
Crymsonskye
Darkesoar Fyregaze
Twilysmoke
Sapphyreember
Azurestorm
I'm not at all sure of what it translates to, Kaleanna, but Kaida Rainskye is interesting... and StormSoarer has a certain energy about it, too!!! :):):)

kaleanna

Alright, I gotta get ready to go,

I think the kids and I are going togo swimming for abit, before it gets too hot here.

Witchy Woman

linnie said:
I'm not at all sure of what it translates to, Kaleanna, but Kaida Rainskye is interesting... and StormSoarer has a certain energy about it, too!!! :):):)
With all these names flying around. Ive desided to name my dragon in the picture down stairs..the green dragon is named
Shore Crasher!
My black dragon already has a name, that hes told me not to share. When I did my meditation to meet him, the very first time I saw him, he told me to keep his name a secret...which I found odd. Cuz everyone else in the group shared but me. I didnt get good looks from people that day. I just shrugged my shoulders and said HEY thats what his reeeeally big black self with red peering eyes said.

kaleanna

linnie said:

Hiya linnie,

Kaida (means little dragon) Rainskye (not sure exact meaning, LOL)

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
With all these names flying around. Ive desided to name my dragon in the picture down stairs..the green dragon is named
Shore Crasher!
My black dragon already has a name, that hes told me not to share. When I did my meditation to meet him, the very first time I saw him, he told me to keep his name a secret...which I found odd. Cuz everyone else in the group shared but me. I didnt get good looks from people that day. I just shrugged my shoulders and said HEY thats what his reeeeally big black self with red peering eyes said.
Awesome Witchy,

Not surewhy he would want it a secret but if he said to keep it secret, well then that is what you do :)

kaleanna

Okies All, will be back in a few hours

Have a great day/evening whichever the case maybe.

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
Okies All, will be back in a few hours

Have a great day/evening whichever the case maybe.
Have fun with the kids and soak up some vitamin D

Witchy Woman

OK so. I emptied out one of the bags of loot that I was going to send and counted the items, before I even counted what I got on saturday.

85 items for one bag. I have to go threw it again and down size them. I got 12 items each on the yard sale day alone per bag.

So Ill try to half that number so I wont over whelm people. Ill have at least 6 shells alone per bag though, I wont count them :) there just a givin.

Now granted alot of my items are bead based from were I do jewelry, but there different items...so to speak.?.?.?

Mellaenn

Okay, quick lunch break here, but the editing is going well...

Nice dragon, kaleanna! How fun. Why don't you choose the name you like best since you are the artist? I think the list you had for names had some great ones!