Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

Theres another neat little item im sending out...to me it says..."Do I have to Spell it out for you?" OR " The Writings on the Wall" sort of thing. Youll figure it when you see it.

kaleanna

Both of those sounds cool Witchy :)

ETA: I know whomever receives them will cherish them.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Ok. This ones name is "Selfish Dragon" he looks like hes saying..."Its MY Heart and your NOT getting it, SO THERE!" LOL :)

*giggles*

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
Both of those sounds cool Witchy :)

ETA: I know whomever receives them will cherish them.
i think so to. the one took forever..to put together... :/

Witchy Woman

K. back to work..well smoke first..hmh..beer? hmh...jamming music. cleaning...yep...beer and smoke ..then back to work..WWWwwweeeeeee

Mellaenn

bodhran said:
So do we have a certain shipping date? I'm waiting on something from Etsy, and I don't think it will be here until later next week. Will that be too late?
The shipping date is a very loose deadline. Generally, the first day most people will ship will be Wednesday, June 8. But some may not ship until a week or even more after that and a few might ship before that day.

I would just say waiting for as long as a month might be a bit of a damper for your group members. Mostly we'll just shoot for next week or the week after.

I'll be trying to check the threads to see how you guys are doing, but let me know if you run into any problems. I think our group here will be just fine; everyone is very enthusiastic and participating quite well!

BodhiSeed

Thanks Mell:heart:. I'm shooting at sending out the packages no later than June 10 if at all possible. I'm impatient; I want them to get there as soon as possible to see what everyone thinks of them.:D

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
Im not going to be able to tag them all with an explain cuz there are way to many.
I think I still need to shorten mine. 30+ items does seem a bit much and probly over whelming to others. IDK. I might just take my bags with me to my sisters this weekend and look alittle deeper at whats best to send and just save the rest for the next 25 swaps.....lol....LOL....lol.. :( hahahahahha....There are a few that i see a meaning behind them and I will make a note. But in the long run, its going to be what YOU see it as, I would think. But if some of the items are personal...THEN BY ALL MEANS TELL US!
Good.... :) Phew.... That's what I was thinking... I'll also have to reassess my little piles, because there are lots of bits... but some star pieces... :)

I don't know... I'll play with the piles a bit more, and then see if anything feels superfluous... :) And meanings, yes, only the ones that jump out, because most people will have their own meanings already established for more common symbols, I would have thought. :)

Witchy Woman

What does KING KONG say to you...the ape...KING KONG? Just wondering...i will ponder on it....................