Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Citizen

Witchy Woman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffinSong
Me too!!!! I've now got a really good start on beads, buttons and baubles. Maybe instead of a junk oracle, I'll call mine a bits 'n' bobs oracle. LOL

ETA: My mom's getting into the spirit of this and reminded me of some of my beading boxes. She also says she has tons of old stuff I can look through. Weeeee!!! LOL
i know right....WWWeeeeeeeee!!!
Top   #81
Citizen

kaleanna 

I do like the junkanoo gang as well as doodad divas and just junkies as well as some of the others.

I was so tempted by that bag today but limited funds, LOL. It looked as though it had lots of good stuff...... but I was good and resisted temptation, LOL

I did find two figures that are clothed in a black hooded robe type thing. I have one for my oracle and one for the swap bag
Top   #82
Citizen

Witchy Woman 

Quote:
Me too!!!! I've now got a really good start on beads, buttons and baubles. Maybe instead of a junk oracle, I'll call mine a bits 'n' bobs oracle. LOL

ETA: My mom's getting into the spirit of this and reminded me of some of my beading boxes. She also says she has tons of old stuff I can look through. Weeeee!!! LOL
AND when you go to do your grey hound thing, you might see some cool little items for this junk pile also
Top   #83
Citizen

Witchy Woman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleanna
the gubbins(similar to doodads, bits n pieces etc) gathering (or gals)

the tidbit team

the crafty clutter crew

the little loot league

the fiery finders fellowship
Crafty Clutter Crew....thats the team I wanna be on..lol. Joking..i want were theres around the world peeps.
Top   #84
Citizen

kaleanna 

hodgepodge honeys

chaos chums

mismash mates

bedlam bunch

Maelstrom mates

pandemonium pals
Top   #85
Citizen

kaleanna 

Well with all the names that everyone has come up with we should be set for at least a couple of f&J swaps for group names.
Top   #86
Citizen

GryffinSong 

I see several folks asking for 'round the world groups.

I'd like to stick with the USA if there are enough of us to do so. Shipping has gotten CRAZY overseas, and I need to pinch my pennies.

I took out the bag of stuff I've collected since yesterday and spilled them out in a flat-bottomed bowl. I'm not sure mine can be considered junk!!! So far I have lovely silver charms, buttons, smooth polished stones and beads, and so on. I've tried to add some junk in but it hasn't happened yet!!! I think I haven't found any GOOD junk yet!!! LOL
Top   #87
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
I see several folks asking for 'round the world groups.

I'd like to stick with the USA if there are enough of us to do so. Shipping has gotten CRAZY overseas, and I need to pinch my pennies.

I took out the bag of stuff I've collected since yesterday and spilled them out in a flat-bottomed bowl. I'm not sure mine can be considered junk!!! So far I have lovely silver charms, buttons, smooth polished stones and beads, and so on. I've tried to add some junk in but it hasn't happened yet!!! I think I haven't found any GOOD junk yet!!! LOL

Sounds like you "found" some lovely items.

I too have silver charms and buttons and beads and stones mixed in with mine, also shells and small toy figures that were confiscated from unused toy box, etc and so on
Top   #88
Citizen

Witchy Woman 

I think I have so much stuff , I would pretty much be sending someone a full Oracle alone, just with my package....hmmmm...what to do?
Top   #89
Citizen

kaleanna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Woman
I think I have so much stuff , I would pretty much be sending someone a full Oracle alone, just with my package....hmmmm...what to do?

Some of us do too Witchy, LOL. I normally send a bit more than the suggested but that is just cause I have so much, but I also go with intuition though I will tell you this, everyone I send to gets the same number of items whether it be 7-10 or say 20 or so items (just an example).
Top   #90
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.