Artist in the Ambulance

KMilliron

The Artist in the Ambulance by Thrice
>>Lyrics Here<<

Wanted to do another spread with the same "heaviness" as my Rooftops Spread, and like Rooftops, Artist is another favorite song of mine. This one is a near death experience, and the speaker here is re-analyzing his life and what he has to offer this world. Very heavy, and when it comes to tarot spreads I tend to be a chubby chaser.​

Card One; You. Card Two; Your Crash. Card Three; Your Angel
"Late night, brakes lock, hear the tires squeal red light, can't stop so i spin the wheel. My world goes black before i feel an angel lift me up and i open bloodshot eyes into fluorescent white. They flip the siren, hit the lights, close the doors and i am gone"
----Normally I don't group this many cards together, so bear with the lengthy description. I believe card one explains itself, but this explains the current mindset of the questioner, and/or any emotions or thoughts that are going through their head. Your Crash is what triggers you to question what you're worth and what you're contributing. If there's no one set thing, this card will depict the most shattering of experiences. Your Angel is simply what saved the questioner, be it music a person a hobby an experience, whatever.

Card Four; The Question. Card Five; The Promise. Card Six; Your Regrets
"I'm left here with the question of just what have I to show except the promises I never kept? I lie here shaking on this bed, under the weight of my regrets. I hope that I will never let you down"
----Card four is the answer to the question the speaker presents to himself in the song, and the question the questioner is asking themselves now. This is the potential card. Card five, The Promise, is essentially any promises or vows you have broken, representing any way you've ever let anyone down. Card six, Regrets, is simply your questioner's regrets.

Card Seven; This Can Be More. Card Eight; Than Just Flashing Lights and Sounds.
"I know that this can be more than just flashing lights and sound."
----The greatest outcome of this newfound look on life, versus the worst case scenario of taking life for granted. Even if these two cards look similar at first glance there is a difference. You may not notice it, but there is.

Card Nine; The Difference
"Look around and you'll see that at times it feels like no one really cares. It gets me down but I'm still gonna try to do what's right. I know that there's a difference between sleight of hand, and giving everything you have. There's a line drawn in the sand, I'm working up the will to cross it. Rhetoric can't raise the dead"
----The outcome of all of this.

Layout
*1*2*3*
*4*5*6*
*7*8*9*

I do enjoy comments. Make my day?

Linh

Thanks for such a great spread! This is my favorite spread from you yet. :D I tried it on my brother, and he really enjoyed it, though it was dark and depressing. He said it was very personal and fun. Thanks again!

KMilliron

Linh said:
Thanks for such a great spread! This is my favorite spread from you yet. :D I tried it on my brother, and he really enjoyed it, though it was dark and depressing. He said it was very personal and fun. Thanks again!
I'm a dark and depressing and yet fun person so it works for me. Haha. So long as the dark message gets across then this spread did its job. Thanks for the feedback.

Linh

Would you mind if I use this spread for reading exchange on here? This is such a wonderful spread! Let me know :)

KMilliron

Linh said:
Would you mind if I use this spread for reading exchange on here? This is such a wonderful spread! Let me know :)
Have at it. :D

crazystargrl

I love this song and I can't wait to try this spread. :) Thanks.