The Junkanoo Gang

Witchy Woman

WooHoo! I received my first parcel today and it came from linnie :D

So let me show you my special stash from Linnie, a wonderful start to my Junkaroo Gang Oracle Collection :heart:

Thankyou so much Linnie.
I'll get to play with them this weekend!

Cheers Gang.

Wow really detailed looking animals too. I love that sea turtle. what a find! and gift :)

That was very nice of you Linnie to part with that turtle

GryffinSong

Very nice goodies, Elven, but I am really with you on this - LOVE the brass crocodile. If crocs are anything like Florida gators, I would also give him credit for being faster than he looks, too! :)

Actually, my stone "crocs" look more like alligators. I'm using the terms interchangeably, even though I know they're not exactly the same. The brass one looks more like an alligator to me as well, but I don't know all the subspecies of each. I think most crocoldiles have narrow heads, while alligators are fuller. But to those of us who are not biologists, I think we can be excused for simply mixing them up at will. LOL

Witchy Woman

yeah, i dont see there being a diff in meaning behind it all. or is there???

kaleanna

here is some info for crocs and for alligator totems:

Crocodile Totem
Ancient Keeper of Knowlege
Meanings and Messages: fertility, hidden wisdom, clairvoyance, emotional displays, opportunity

Alligator Totem
Fertility and Power
Meanings and Messages: hidden wisdom, clairvoyance, absorbs and retains knowledge, blocked emotions

Hope that helps a lil : got that from:http://healing.about.com/od/animaltotems/ig/Animal-Totems-Photo-Gallery/Crockodile.htm and http://healing.about.com/od/animaltotems/ig/Animal-Totems-Photo-Gallery/Alligator.htm
HTH

linnie

WooHoo! I received my first parcel today and it came from linnie :D

So let me show you my special stash from Linnie, a wonderful start to my Junkaroo Gang Oracle Collection :heart:

Thankyou so much Linnie.
I'll get to play with them this weekend!

Cheers Gang.

My pleasure, Elven... I'm delighted that you like the goodies... glad to see here. (I thought you'd enjoy the "Hun" soldier best of all, because of your warriors/battle(??) theme :):):)) And sweet Kaleanna has found a huge list of meanings for Croc... My own wording was meant to be "timeliness", rather than "timelessness", due to his ability to wait, patiently, diligently, hungrily, and strike when the time is ripe!!! :)

linnie

Peeking in to check out other's loot...:D
Elven you got a sea heart - how cool! I was skyping with my friend in Oz last night and she was showing me one she had found.
Lovely, wonderful goodies!

Hello bodhran... I'm just wondering... did you mean by Sea Heart the brown seed pod, which floats in on the tide and is roughly heart-shaped,or were you thinking that what is actually a pale aqua beach pebble is a Heart Urchin, like this... ?

Attachments

• Heart urchin.jpg
    Heart urchin.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 53

Witchy Woman

Can you say...FLYING SEWING MACHINE? IMA throw it out the dang window...look out below...

Ok I think I have it working? idk. i think I had screwed up the bobbin area

BodhiSeed

Hello bodhran... I'm just wondering... did you mean by Sea Heart the brown seed pod, which floats in on the tide and is roughly heart-shaped,or were you thinking that what is actually a pale aqua beach pebble is a Heart Urchin, like this... ?

I was referring to the brown seed pod.:)

Witchy Woman

aww now. see i thing the ocean heart is a perfect name for the lovely sea turtle.. :)

linnie

I was referring to the brown seed pod.:)

Excellent, thank you... I didn't know it was called that... do you know what species it comes from? I've never been able to figure that out... :)