The Junkanoo Gang

linnie

hello again, Witchy... Maybe your loot will arrive for me tomorrow... I do keep checking, because i know its on its way... I was surprised when Horace's arrived fairly quickly, because even when it gets to Oz, I'm in a small village out in the backblocks, so things take longer... soon... :)

When my stuff from you arrives, I will attempt a reading for you both... I'm not sure how specific one may get when it comes to readings such as that one... I'm sure such delicate matters need gentle treatment, but i will do what I can with that subject matter... This 'junk' oracle reading is all new to me, of course, so it will be interesting to see if any pattern presents itself! :)

Witchy Woman

Hello Linnie darling. Sorry Ive been gone, will be for about another week almost it seems. Ive had a busy week with several weddings..getting the gas guzzler fixed and inspected......yeah, it passed! and now I have another wedding to go to on saturday. these wedding gifts are pulling at my purse strings man...

DID MY DARN PACKAGE ARRIVE YET? Im surprised Elvins didnt make it to you yet, as you live in the same area....well...

linnie

Hello Linnie darling. Sorry Ive been gone, will be for about another week almost it seems. Ive had a busy week with several weddings..getting the gas guzzler fixed and inspected......yeah, it passed! and now I have another wedding to go to on saturday. these wedding gifts are pulling at my purse strings man...

DID MY DARN PACKAGE ARRIVE YET? Im surprised Elvins didnt make it to you yet, as you live in the same area....well...

Haha... we just cross-posted... and you missed mine... no... no darn package yet, Witchy.. but that's not a complete surprise... really... things take time...

Elven's would have been here well and truly by now had she posted it way back then, when we were all attempting to, but... I don't know what is happening with Elven.. I really hope she is ok, because I PMed her about something completely different just a couple of weeks before I'd even heard of 'Junk Oracles', and she was really prompt in replying... I hope she hasn't come down with a nasty flu or anything... It is Winter here, and the annual Flu is back with a vengeance.. I don't have the flu, but I caught your sore throat!!! :):):) And then i couldn't find any thyme in my garden... it's been raining so much I think it 'damped off'... :(:(

I'm totally besotted with Horace's loot that I keep looking at, and I will enjoy yours when it arrives, Witchy, and in the meantime I hope Elven is not holed up in hospital etc, but with all this internet anonymity its hard to know what's happening in people's real-time lives... Anyway... If you're out there somewhere, Elven, I'm sending thoughts of happiness and wellbeing... :heart:

Enjoy your weddings, Witchy... and I hope you find some extra income somehow, in as cheering a way as possible :) :heart:

Witchy Woman

hello again, Witchy... Maybe your loot will arrive for me tomorrow... I do keep checking, because i know its on its way... I was surprised when Horace's arrived fairly quickly, because even when it gets to Oz, I'm in a small village out in the backblocks, so things take longer... soon... :)

When my stuff from you arrives, I will attempt a reading for you both... I'm not sure how specific one may get when it comes to readings such as that one... I'm sure such delicate matters need gentle treatment, but i will do what I can with that subject matter... This 'junk' oracle reading is all new to me, of course, so it will be interesting to see if any pattern presents itself! :)

I dont want to treat it as a delicate matter, i try to be strong and sort of brush it off, but really i guess it is, as ive been doing alot of crying over it lately. I feel like were breaking up all over again........for the umteenth time. I havnet layed eyes on him in 2 years...although he lives 15 minutes if that, away. Im surprised we havent crossed paths by now, yet ive been staying out of that area more than i want to, cuz im sure in the back of my head, im not sure what i will do when i do see him, specially with another woman. I did a quick tarot look at him on saturday, aftr his blow up at me...but i was a wreck when i did it. and it did show me that there was someone else, which didnt make me feel better, but i may have influenced the cards...idk. i just did a shufle and read the top card, several different times. just the one card thing. but ended up lookin at about 5. first was a 10 of cups..o yeah good for him ( sob) and then there were more, cant remember the order...death, devil, my devil has tow lovers laying in the grass with him standing behind them...queen of swords i believe, and one of the kings...non made me feel great inside, but iwasnt there to begin with...grrr

edit; just looked up the queen of swords, wander if that was supposed to be me? hits alot of keys on me for sure....idk.

Witchy Woman

See thats just it, i though she said she did send her stuff off..elvin that is...if i had time to re read the posts i would, but i dont. ok im off to get to work. running late now..crap.

linnie

See thats just it, i though she said she did send her stuff off..elvin that is...if i had time to re read the posts i would, but i dont. ok im off to get to work. running late now..crap.

What I read, when I looked back, was that she was hopeful of posting "On Wednesday" but once Wednesday came there was no update to say she'd actually made it to the PO. I know she received mine, way back, but that was the last I've seen posted anywhere by Elven...I'm actually quite worried... Not about the Junk... it is only 'junk' and junk is only 'stuff', but I am worried about Elven, herself, because it seems strage to just drop out of the thread like that... and it sounds like it is out of character for her to do so...

Your loot hasn't arrived yet, Witchy... I checked the mail again today... The good thing is that, even with the flu, it makes me get out for a half a kilometre walk (which doesn't sound much, but it's better than nothing while I'm fluey, and it's up and down a steep driveway!)

I guess I was talking about the delicate nature of what I was asking of the Oracle, when I do your reading for you... I feel as though asking regarding his status is an intrusion into your ex's life, so I will word my question to make sure it is asking about you, rather than about your ex... Stillwaiting for my oracle goodies, though, so I can put my oracle together... :) xxx

Witchy Woman

so im stranded at my sisters house. my car broke down...love being stranded on the side of the road...thank god for cell phones. anyway, im hear at my other, of many, sisters place and thank god she has the internet or i would be bouncing off the frigging walls.

Witchy Woman

well me and him had a long talk last night. i need to get over him. i felt like i broke up with him yet again (for the fourth time) last night. he refused to answer me if hes dated someone else and if hes dating someone now. well, hes told me before that he hasnt dated anyone sinz me before, several times, but last night he back tracked what he said and said he didnt say it, and then he changed it again to he said it 2 years ago...so hes playen head games like men do.but his actions and words this past month is that he has met someone and is dating now. but he refuses to tell me. all i asked for was the truth, but he can tell me. so with his own words, of not saying anything in itself is telling me. 'that hes playen head games and either he is, by his timing of things lately and his words or hes deliberatly maken me feel like he is and trying to make me jealous. either way, its not fair to me that hes trying to keep me on his back burner. i begged him practly to just rip the band aid off...but he cant. so that itself tells me things also.
What I read, when I looked back, was that she was hopeful of posting "On Wednesday" but once Wednesday came there was no update to say she'd actually made it to the PO. I know she received mine, way back, but that was the last I've seen posted anywhere by Elven...I'm actually quite worried... Not about the Junk... it is only 'junk' and junk is only 'stuff', but I am worried about Elven, herself, because it seems strage to just drop out of the thread like that... and it sounds like it is out of character for her to do so...

Your loot hasn't arrived yet, Witchy... I checked the mail again today... The good thing is that, even with the flu, it makes me get out for a half a kilometre walk (which doesn't sound much, but it's better than nothing while I'm fluey, and it's up and down a steep driveway!)

I guess I was talking about the delicate nature of what I was asking of the Oracle, when I do your reading for you... I feel as though asking regarding his status is an intrusion into your ex's life, so I will word my question to make sure it is asking about you, rather than about your ex... Stillwaiting for my oracle goodies, though, so I can put my oracle together... :) xxx

Witchy Woman

So this morning i texted him and told him that I "ripped the band aid off" myself and am choosing to believe that he is with someone now and that im going to picture this in my head everyday, all day, so I can cry and get it out. So i told him he doesnt have to tell me, iv told myself. We will see were things go from there.
Sorry my package hasnt arrived yet and i hope you feel better soon. when i have the flu i drink lots of OJ

linnie

So this morning i texted him and told him that I "ripped the band aid off" myself and am choosing to believe that he is with someone now and that im going to picture this in my head everyday, all day, so I can cry and get it out. So i told him he doesnt have to tell me, iv told myself. We will see were things go from there.
Sorry my package hasnt arrived yet and i hope you feel better soon. when i have the flu i drink lots of OJ

well done, Witchy... even without a reading, it's quite clear to me that you need to find completion in this... PM coming to you... :heart: