The Junkanoo Gang

> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
Thank You thank you.
And I am now able to buy Gryff's lovely throw clothe she made me too. IM so excited!
Yay, Witchy Woman... enjoy Gryff's beautiful cloth!
Top   #231
Citizen

Horace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnie View Post
yes, sorry witchy, it is under the subscriber section... I didn't realise... Still not sure why the image didn't post here, either... I used the same process as ever, but... hmm... not!

I have PMed a reading to Horace... not sure how personal it is so didn't want to post here, but at least I've offered my first 'junk' reading... I'll do yours next... not sure when I'll get time, but soon, hopefully... then, if we hear of Elven anytime soon, I'll do hers, otherwise I'm done with the readings here for the moment, and will wait to see what others post

White Light and Prosperity to you, Witchy

Many Blessings

And I really appreciated my reading, linnie. I need to take some action and her reading showed me that.
I, too, have pm'd WW her reading and still have linnie's to do.

I'm really disappointed that Elven didn't want to be part of our group. I know it costs alot to ship overseas, but I wish she'd at least have let us know she was backing out.

WW, I'm not a subscriber either, so please be sure to post a picture of your new throw cloth here, OK? Your enthusiasm is getting contagious. lol

Well, thanks for the fun, you two. I now have 2 more new friends on AT. Hh
Top   #232
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Thanks, Horace... I hope you do get something from it...

Yes, disappointing about Elven... what to do.... I hope she is ok, but it's sad that she doesn't feel able to check back in here just to let us know she's ok and say that she simply can't do it... That is the sad bit...

I really don't care about the junk... really... I got all carried away with it when it was happening, and received some lovely bits, thank you... ... but I have more than enough now, and I'm possibly unlikely to swap again, just because I now have so much stuff... how many bits can I really need for an oracle? I have oodles!!!

Will get on to yours as stated, Witchy, asap, just have artworks overdue and another reading for an ISG happening... Travel happily all.

Oh, speaking of artworks, I've attached the one you wanted to see here, Witchy... I hope it opens ok for you...
Attached Images

Top   #233
Citizen

GryffinSong 

That's beautiful Linnie!!! Is that from your deck?
Top   #234
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Hello in there, dear Gryffin... No, it's one of the one-of artworks that I've been doing lately for exhibitions... a challenge I put upon myself... two artworks for every local exhibition i hear of, regardless of medium, theme etc... challenging, but inspiring, too...

It is like my deck artworks, in that it is the same materials and I am in the same 'space' whilst working on it... This one comes from the inspiration of the Singing the Sould Home thread, which has led me off into new dimensions

Thank you for your kind feedback
Top   #235
Citizen

Witchy Woman 

OMG Linnie that is so Beautiful. I saved it to my computer. It looks like it glows in the dark, how cool is that! Fantastic Job!!!
Maybe if my $ gets back in whack again I would love to get art work from you.

Gryff, I havent forgotten you darlin. I should have some free time after I deliver more flyers this morning and shower. The heat has been exhausting.
Top   #236
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Thanks Witchy It does kind of glow in the dark, but only where there is light to be reflected in the gold leaf I appreciate your kind words... One day, when you are more financial, it would be lovely to send my artworks over your way, but basic needs seem to be the focus of the day for most people at the moment, huh...

Haven't done your reading yet... sorry... artworks are demanding much of my time, and keeping the weeds under control the rest of it!

Take care of you...

Top   #237
Resident

Scotty_Bane 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellaenn View Post
Hi, there, Junkanoo Gang! Here is your very own thread.

I did not know there were other people like me! I have often wondered why I carry in my kit such things as a spike and a little plastic monkey. I am so interested in what you guys are doing with this group though I am not sure what exactly it entails.
Top   #238
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 

Hello Scotty... Sorry that no-one responded to you... I've kept this thread bookmarked, although the thread is all but a thing of the past for this actual swap... I'd never been involved in such a thing before, and hadn't heard of junk oracles, but have made a couple of friends from it and also was gifted some very special pieces of 'junk'.

I guess the best thing to do is to perhaps PM Meallean, or others who seem to be part of Junk Oracle threads often, and ask them to keep you posted should another swap take place...
Top   #239
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.