The Doo-Dad Divas

silverwings94

Sorry about being so late in getting back with you, but I was watching my 4 yr.old granddaughter this afternoon and I had PT this morning and it wiped me out for a few hours. I forgot how active my grandaughter ca be at times and very demanding.
Your right about the animals also. We have 4 cats, 1 dog and 4 birds that would need looking after. i'm trying to get my youngest to stay here at the house while we are gone but she's not thrilled about it.
I would say all in all you have hit the nail on the head so to speak. I am really amazed that you were able to pick up so much from this question I am truly awestruck .Thank you so much.
Namaste,
kat
kaleanna said:
*Madame Sapphyre Sparks Arrives*

Hello my dear silverwings, I first want to apologize for not being able to get back to the reading yesterday.

Now my dear your question was: Will hubby and I ever get a chance to travel to see his brother before September?

The Mystique Miniatures Oracle is the one that wished to be used for this reading.

Madame Sapphyre uses the newly assembled reading mat, reaches into the bag and with eyes closed pulls out a handful and gently tosses them onto the mat.

After lots of pondering over the bits.....

I see several groupings together but the first thing that caught my eye is that the guardian angel is away from the other groups by itself. It is on it's side looking towards the other groups. I get the feeling that because the guardian angel is away from the grouping that it is not quite time for traveling.

The other thing that caught my eye is that several of the items are facedown.

I think that ya'll are having some issues with the planning of this trip. and that is stressing ya'll. Could the issues that you all are having due to animals?(just a feeling that I got)

With 3 of the upside down items being Christmas type items, seems that travel might be better to happen around/after Christmas.

The armadillo is about protecting yourself. You can be sensitive to outside influences and they are increasing. Have you been pressed to try to go on this trip before Sept even though plans might not be all in place? This to me also says that you need to let people know most importantly what you want. Is there something that you want to do while on the trip but others don't but don't like to speak up when it comes to family trips?

The red thread is telling you to have patience. Have you been a bit impatient in dealing with details of this trip?

the army guy is on his side, I get the feeling of being stuck. Is there some detail of the trip that you are stuck on and have not gotten to resolve the issue?

I hope you find this reading helpful, maybe gave you some things to think about.

There are other items in the throw, but these are the ones that spoke to me.

Madame Sapphyre bows and slips out.

silverwings94

I received my last bag of "junk" today in thhe mail from Questor.
here is what I eceived:

8 adhesive buttons
a thimble
a fairy pendant
adonut eraser
4 hand buttons
a elephant pendant
2 airplane buttons
1 car button
1 train button
1 butterfly charm
a fish bead
a whistle
a wing charm
a ladybug bead
Thanks so much Quester for all these fantastic goodies, yes the all spoke to me as soon as I opened the bag.
I'm looking forward to doing readings for all of you.
Namaste,
Kat

LadySeishou

Ahoy there fellow Doo-Dads Divas…

Ii was suppose to be away visiting family this past weekend and upcoming week but sadly this was not to be as I stupidly re-injured my “trick” knee and now I’m juggling ice compresses and short walks on crutches. I’m on the computer again - yeah! - and luckily just in time to report that Quester’s wonder package of F&J goodies arrived safely and what a wonderful and cheerful collection it is!

I will try to post more later (with pictures of both Silverwings94’s doo-dads and Quester’s bits and baubles) but for now I have to say that the pin-less badges are among my favorites! Such a cool idea to replace the pointy sharp pins with bits of adhesive that’s easily removed so that the badges can be added to the oracle. There was also a lovely silver elephant and dragonfly (another personal totem) and a handful of whimsical and colorful buttons! And watching over them all was a beautiful and lovely fairy!

More later (hopefully). By then I hope to catch up on all the posts!

kaleanna

silverwings94 said:
Sorry about being so late in getting back with you, but I was watching my 4 yr.old granddaughter this afternoon and I had PT this morning and it wiped me out for a few hours. I forgot how active my grandaughter ca be at times and very demanding.
Your right about the animals also. We have 4 cats, 1 dog and 4 birds that would need looking after. i'm trying to get my youngest to stay here at the house while we are gone but she's not thrilled about it.
I would say all in all you have hit the nail on the head so to speak. I am really amazed that you were able to pick up so much from this question I am truly awestruck .Thank you so much.
Namaste,
kat

Wow silverwings, that is understandable how wiped you would be after all that. I have a 3 yr old so I know how it is running after them for abit.

You are very welcome hun.

I am thrilled that the reading made sense and I am a bit in awe too, LOL. Some pieces in that reading were not saying anything yet when I looked at others I got some strong thoughts, it was as if the pieces I talked about were "talking" to me so to speak. So I just wrote about what I saw or the thoughts I got about the pieces. (does that make sense, LOL)

(((((((silverwings)))))))

kaleanna

Hiya LadyS,

So sorry that your trip didn't take place :( and sorry that you reinjured your knee.

Hope your knee gets better soon hun.

Glad to see you back on the puter again

(((((((LadyS))))))

LadySeishou said:
Ahoy there fellow Doo-Dads Divas…

Ii was suppose to be away visiting family this past weekend and upcoming week but sadly this was not to be as I stupidly re-injured my “trick” knee and now I’m juggling ice compresses and short walks on crutches. I’m on the computer again - yeah! - and luckily just in time to report that Quester’s wonder package of F&J goodies arrived safely and what a wonderful and cheerful collection it is!

I will try to post more later (with pictures of both Silverwings94’s doo-dads and Quester’s bits and baubles) but for now I have to say that the pin-less badges are among my favorites! Such a cool idea to replace the pointy sharp pins with bits of adhesive that’s easily removed so that the badges can be added to the oracle. There was also a lovely silver elephant and dragonfly (another personal totem) and a handful of whimsical and colorful buttons! And watching over them all was a beautiful and lovely fairy!

More later (hopefully). By then I hope to catch up on all the posts!

Quester

I am so happy to have recieved three wonderful packages from my fellow Doo-Dad-Divas!! I am sorry it has taken so long to post this. Hope I don't leave anything out!!!
The first to arrive was from Lady S. It couldnt have arrived at a better time!! LadyS wowed me with the time it must have taken to put this together!!!
First I discovered a sweet personal note!
The bag you personalized for Doo_Dad-Divas will be treasured!! :heart: I love it!!!
The miniature oracle is so cute!!! I am looking for other tiny objects to add to it, but the mini's aren't showing themselves around here yet, but I intend to keep searching!!
The LWB is perfect!!! I love the tongue and cheek humor!!!
On opening the Doo-Dad-Diva bag I discovered:

gogo crazy bones
silver fish bead
horse bead
unusual die with unusual etchings
jack
lego block
a block with A and L
the letter T eraser
"play" medallion
two clothespins
binder clip
"jingle" bell
fashion doll shoe
mini colander
miniture mug with Hansel and Gretel
spool of red thread
mother of pearl button
Japanese river stones (dark and light)
green calcite
singapore coin
Wu Shu coin
3 glass beads
black fang shaped bead
jade colored teardrop bead
long oblong bead

Oops almost forgot the beautiful quartz crystal!!! Love crystals!!!

Thank you LadyS!!! heart:

Quester

I will post about my other treasures tomorrow!!! :)

silverwings94

Ok Doo-Dad Divas I am up and ready for my first reading ever with all my treasure so who wants to be my first victim,lol?

Mellaenn

Looks like the goodies are arriving in good order for this group!

Nice reading, kaleanna! I like how you only read the pieces that spoke to you. Also, like you, I tend to read pieces that are face-down almost like a reversal in tarot; I feel it as though that energy is present but not quite fully manifested.

Woo-hoo - Silverwings is ready to fly!!! Who's going to be first for a reading?